What are some creative uses for wood
Change of scenery: 5 ideas for creative wall design
1. Natural classic: wall paneling made of wood
Wood radiates warmth and creates a homely atmosphere. So why only use the classic on the floor? Spruce, pine and many other types of wood offer one natural and sustainable wall design. White, gray or colored paints create living spaces from rustic to modern.
Everything is done for € 0
With the free notification of move, you can still be reached by all important contractual partners - e.g. for your bank and your insurance company.Use now for free
2. Alternative to wallpaper: wall design with masonry
Wood is not only a suitable natural material for the interior - you can also decorate your walls with stones. With bricks, rustic cosiness moves into the living room and kitchen. Raw, urban atmosphere spread natural stones, for example in different shades of gray. Tip: It's less time-consuming but just as beautiful with a high-quality photo wallpaper that imitates a stone pattern.
3. Wall design with color: Beyond purism
A new look in next to no time: Wall colors are applied comparatively quickly and can be changed just as quickly if necessary. Be brave and bring the sun into your living room with a warm yellow, choose strong tones such as petrol or create modern cosiness with delicate pastel tones. Effect colors offer additional variety. Alternatively, leave the paint roller and apply the paint with a sponge to create artful patterns.
4. Like in the jungle: decorate walls with plants
The wall design should be able to be implemented quickly and easily dismantled if necessary? Even if you don't want to panel, plaster or paint your walls, they don't have to stay bare. For example, set up a few shelves of different heights and place plant pots on each floor. Hanging plants are particularly suitable for a green oasis in the urban jungle. It's easier to care for with succulents: These plants need very little water.
- The period for the forwarding is flexible (12 or 24 months).
- Easy and fast Complete online.
5. Urban flair in your apartment: unplastered concrete
Do you prefer a blatantly angular design? Unplastered concrete, so-called exposed concrete, provides an urban loft charm. Combine the concrete wall with bright colors and natural materials such as wood and cotton. They stand up to the cool concrete and provide a balanced contrast between coolness and homeliness. Psst: Effect paint with a concrete look creates a similar look.
- Is it worth learning German these days
- Why are trees not part of evolution?
- Goat is a profitable business in Australia
- Why is democracy expensive
- Ning is still actively being developed
- Why do people like online debates
- Why are signatures required for eBay deliveries?
- Is a good translation of
- Who is now absent-minded Why
- What event in history prevented a disaster?
- What is solar radiation pressure
- What's a lieutenant's salary
- Who is the second largest YouTuber
- How can I apply for ACMS Delhi
- Why tears matter
- Who is the coolest Indian living
- Is e Visa India a real website
- What are lace cap wigs
- How can I start talking to girls
- Star Trek Creative Franchise Who Is Spock
- Why is Trudy Beekman Malory Archer's rival
- How much is little sleep
- What caste does Tyagi belong to
- How to Sell Ethereum in India
- How does WPA3 provide better security
- What is Delhi famous for
- Why do people generally have depression
- What is an exciter stator
- What is Sola Scriptura
- Are YouTubers worse than reality TV stars
- What makes medical treatment so much
- What makes the Mayo Clinic so special
- Is fusion energy renewable