What makes Sweden so special
Everything you need to know about Sweden! - Sweden - the country and people in Sweden
80 percent of Sweden is made up of vast forests, mountains, lakes, rivers, moors and wilderness. Large cities, including Stockholm, are also embedded in the unspoilt nature. The relationship between the size of nature and the smallness of humans still shapes the Swedish soul today. Access to unspoilt nature is a natural right for all Swedes. "Allemansrätten" is an ancient custom, the right to common use, which is anchored in legislation and guarantees anyone who behaves responsibly and considerately the right to move freely in nature without asking the landowner for permission. One through love but also for modern Swedish society one can almost be compared with a state religion. Nature's treasures made Sweden a rich, progressive nation. Caring for nature is deeply rooted in the Swedish consciousness. With great determination the Swedes defend and protect this national treasure, which becomes more unique and valuable as the world population increases. Fresh air, clean water, healthy forests, large open spaces and intact, unspoilt nature that is accessible to everyone.
Friendly, hardworking, orderly, upright, gullible, shy and reserved, stingy and a bit cumbersome - this is how the Swede is described by foreign observers and also by the Swedes themselves. Is this cliché true? Yes in many ways, for good as well as bad. Just over a century ago, Sweden was a primitive farming country, one of the poorest in Europe. In order to survive in the barren climate, one needed qualities such as diligence, patience, inventiveness and the ability to work together. Virtues that shaped the creation of today's Swedish society. Equality and collectivism are two key terms used to describe the Swedes. The conviction that no one person is worth another pervades the Swedish worldview. A Swede is expected to be dutiful about their affairs, work hard, and take responsibility for others. Elitist awareness, extravagance and lifestyles that deviate from the norm are still taboo for many Swedes.
- Why are you abstaining?
- What does flatwound mean for bass guitarists
- Can space explode?
- Which European countries donate to religious institutions
- Benjamin Netanyahu is Italian
- Why synchronous motor has a constant speed
- When do people get jealous
- Which is the coolest music website in the world
- India is more developed than Russia
- INFJs are easy to manipulate
- How is salt not poisonous
- Mazda cars are Japanese
- Why is Quora too interesting
- Why is Trudy Beekman Malory Archer's rival
- How fast are 56 billion horsepower
- Can a hoarder be arrested?
- How do I take the CLAT
- Why haven't we explored Antarctica any more?
- Pack soil when planting
- What are five Swedish words to know
- Is it important to do exercises to learn physics
- Where can I get a free domain
- What vitamins help the adrenal glands
- What is a mini militia special