How does blockchain help build nations
Innovative solutions for sustainable development
After evaluating more than 150 blockchain applications in the field of sustainable development, the lab released the 15 most promising ones to drive the adoption and diffusion of the technology.
To give development specialists the opportunity to use the technology sensibly, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) has published a comprehensive application manual that includes step-by-step instructions for planning and implementing sustainable blockchain pilot projects. In addition, own governance and implementation concepts were defined for various problem areas, ranging from land rights and supply chains to the verification of educational certificates and electricity trading.
On the basis of this interdisciplinary experience, the lab has carried out its own pilot projects and used the existing knowledge to use blockchain technology in a targeted manner to promote the sustainability goals.
The lab has initiated a cooperation with the Regional Center for Educational Innovation and Technology (SEAMEO INNOTECH) of the organization of the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education and the Technical University of Berlin to prove that blockchain-based educational certificates can prevent the widespread forgery of university certificates . Through its work in this area, the lab contributes to the definition of international standards and thereby counteracts the risk of new platform monopolies.
The lab also supported the Access to Information (a2i) program in Bangladesh and checked whether a project based on blockchain technology for the registration of rights to land is feasible. As part of an exploratory mission, the lab proposed technological alternatives that are strongly geared to user needs and are suitable for overcoming the existing barriers in the land sector of Bangladesh.
In view of the oversupply of mobility applications in cities on all continents, the lab promotes interoperability as a quality feature of mobility-as-a-service platforms that are actually intermodal.
In view of the foreseeable effects that the cryptocurrency Libra announced by Facebook will have, the lab has published a statement on netzpolitik.org in which the value proposition of the new stablecoin and the underlying payment infrastructure were examined.
- What's up with Ramanand Sagar Ramayan
- Why cannot natural disasters be predicted
- How do you defuse the disarming of C4
- What is the downside to owning MLPs
- Cycling reduces bottom fat
- What was wrong with the Kaveri engine
- Someone hates cars
- Is Chick Fil A overrated
- Which is the best bcaa
- Why is Kim Kardashian popular
- What is the wax removal shower
- How do I breathe out water
- What is the differentiation of x
- What is the mastery of the learning approach
- What are soft metals
- What does Squillo mean while singing
- How does a fraudster get his job
- Is a BSc required for MBBS
- How would someone burn spontaneously
- Can I double my blood pressure medication
- What is a good SQL boot camp
- How do I use LearnDash in WordPress
- Can a child see a ghost
- How do navel become infected