How can I measure the mesh density
Mesh size, mesh length, mesh size?
In our business, we are often confronted with the terms hole size and mesh size, which repeatedly leads to irritation. For this reason we have summarized the different definitions here.
Mesh size ...
... is the distance between two consecutive nodes or connection points (with a knotless network). It is measured from the middle of the knot to the middle of the knot when the net yarn is fully stretched between these points. The mesh size results from four times the mesh size. In order to get the most accurate result possible, measurements are often made across ten legs and the result is then divided by ten. The opening of the mesh (angle at the knot) does not matter here.
Mesh length ...
... is twice the mesh size. This value is used to calculate net material for the assembly of e.g. set nets, towing nets and other fishing gear.
Mesh size ...
... is the clear distance between two opposing nodes of a stretched mesh. Only the inside dimension of the mesh is taken into account here. It is measured from the inside of the node edge to the inside of the account edge. The mesh size is measured to control fishing nets in the North and Baltic Seas.
- What it's like to be quick-tempered
- Can I read a smart investor online
- The word Magnat is plural
- Do you need fixed games
- How does the Amazon refund work
- Why are there bumps on my fingers
- What is the FreeGrabApp Rating
- Can a man get rich honestly?
- What does a lieutenant do
- Can I bypass the ccavenue payment gateway?
- When did Led Zeppelin make it big?
- What kind of laptop do you prefer
- How do you lose your respect
- Share something on the UFX online trading platform
- Quantum Darwinism is proven
- Watch the weather forecast
- Investing in a stock market is risky
- How many of you hate ENT patients
- Why does capillary action occur in the soil?
- Why did India lose to Great Britain?
- How do I avoid crying during an interview
- How do I start my acting career
- What is an Entrez Search
- How much revenue is Uber