Why is love so dangerous
Menacing lovesickness Broken heart syndrome is that dangerous!
Lying in bed for days, lots of chocolate and tons of shed tears - this is how you can describe the classic pain of separation or how to deal with it. A spurned love, a possible breach of loyalty or the death of the partner often drive a woman into psychological hell. Often it seems almost impossible to overcome this new, suddenly created, invisible wall. It is generally assumed that mentally strong personalities can get over a breakup more easily. But the research company "European Sociology of Cardiology" has now been able to determine in a study that a broken heart not only affects our psyche, but also makes physical symptoms noticeable and these are even similar to those of a heart attack! Scientists refer to this incredible finding as that "Broken Heart Syndrome".
Our most read articles
How is the "broken heart syndrome" expressed?
Not only the pain of separation, but also the loss of a partner, family problems or just acute stress at home or at work Heart attack-like symptoms cause. The whole thing is noticeable through a sharp pain in the chest area, palpitations and shortness of breath. According to the statistics of the research group, we women are mainly affected by broken hearts, which experts also call Takotsubo syndrome is known. For the most part, these are those who have been in a committed relationship for a long time. Often, an unpredictable and sudden separation leads to the dangerous broken heart syndrome. The disease, unfortunately still very unexplored, is a dangerous dysfunction of the heart muscle. Since the signs are very similar to the symptoms of a heart attack, a wrong diagnosis is often made, which severely limits the doctors in the necessary treatment.
Is there then also a "happy heart syndrome"?
The researchers from "European Sociology of Cardiology" were actually able to prove in their study that Takotsubo syndrome can also set in at an overwhelming moment of happiness. These triggering feelings of happiness spread in us, for example, at a wedding, the marriage proposal or the confirmation of a pregnancy. This "happy heart syndrome" occurs only in much rarer cases, but is therefore no less dangerous than the "broken heart syndrome" because it has the same symptoms and causes. So touching happiness can also be the reason for a broken heart!
- What is time analysis and forecast
- What is a robot
- Can you suggest some good Korean songs
- Are neural networks inefficient? If so, why
- Can use Huawei AOSP
- What's your favorite episode of Merlin
- Which pet looks cute?
- How do you make money on bonds
- How to paint camouflage
- Which course is required for the system administrator
- What makes your password secure
- How selective is the ESCP Bachelor?
- Why are you such a coward 2
- Can one entrust omnipotence to everyone
- What are some alternatives to TubeChop
- How did Dave Brubeck sound live?
- What does the UML diagram capture
- Are long eyelashes attractive in a man
- What is the downside to owning MLPs
- How many types of molded parts are there
- Do some kind of cardio
- Why is Nike suing Counter Kawhi Leonard
- What questions does personality psychology ask?
- How do I factor x x 1