You can share your to-do lists
Features & benefits
Our features that make you fast, productive and happy.
The Zenkit To Do inbox is the first port of call for all of your tasks. You can then decide whether and to which list you want to move them.
In addition to the actual lists in which you can manage tasks, we provide you with “intelligent lists” of tasks according to criteria such as “Today”, “Assigned to me”, “Important”, etc. For a plus in overview.
Due dates and reminders
Add due dates to your tasks. Zenkit To Do reminds you of upcoming appointments and due deadlines via push notification.
Share your tasks, lists and folders with your team, friends or family members.
Exchange ideas with your team using the comment function. Use the @mention function to keep everyone involved up to date.
Create recurring tasks for regularly recurring appointments and to-dos and determine the appropriate time interval.
Sub-tasks & checklists
Divide your tasks into manageable subtasks. You can easily tick off completed milestones. This provides an overview and motivates.
Sort your lists by title, due date, creation date or responsible team member. With just a few clicks, tasks can be quickly and easily placed at the top of the list.
Use rich text formatting like HTML or Markdown in the task descriptions to make your words as expressive as possible.
Push notifications keep you informed of the latest changes in your tasks, notifications and all other activities in your lists.
The “+” button allows you to create tasks directly from the overview page and to add reminders, attachments and assignments.
You can understand any task with a star. All tasks marked in this way can be found in the intelligent list “Important”.
Wonderful background motifs
We want you to feel at home in Zenkit To Do. Embellish your lists with various background designs designed for you.
You can use Zenkit To Do without an internet connection. So you can continue working on your tasks even on the train or plane.
Add PDF files, graphics, photos and other attachments to your tasks. You can also easily import your Dropbox, Box and Google Drive files into Zenkit To Do. This way you always keep all important information in one place.
Are you looking for a very specific task? Use the global search function to find them in your current or archived lists.
Access your tasks from any device. Zenkit To Do is available as a web app and on iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Turn on night mode to reduce eye strain in dim lighting. Your motifs and backgrounds change accordingly automatically.
Manage access rights in your lists and decide who can read, edit and comment on your tasks.
Create organizations, groups and user roles within your folders. SAML-based SSO and provision via SCIM enables uncomplicated integration. Always keep an eye on the progress and activities of your employees.
- Squats are good for toning your inner thighs
- Can you send alcohol
- Why is YouTube more popular than Dailymotion
- The term spiritual pillar is a metaphor
- Security and data protection requirements collide
- How do you solve this word problem
- Got someone married because of Quora
- How to say eloquent in Arabic
- How can I fix my ripped pants?
- What are some examples of GIS
- How do you say in Swahili?
- How are Saturn and Jupiter the same
- What is atelophobia
- Can non-Christians forgive as Christians can
- Clos Maggiore London is a reliable restaurant
- What Are Some Fascinating Facts About Squid
- Which shampoo is better Himalaya or Biotique
- What are the craziest computer viruses
- Is the gas constant the same for all gases
- Can a zodiac sign describe the human character
- How can I appear for Mu Sigma
- How do I become a constant learner
- How big is the global sports market
- Can you compost soil
- What is the month after Ramadan
- Why do tattoo artists have a lot of tattoos
- What is Ronnie James Dio famous for
- What is loss of awareness
- How can I read a sample language
- How competitive is HarmonyOS from Huawei
- How do we trade bitcoin options
- Why ClojureScript
- Is someone using iCloud