How can you create a document online
Uploading a document for online work
When you store your documents online, you can access them from anywhere using multiple devices. Online documents are also easier to share because you can distribute links to the documents instead of sending email attachments. As an added bonus, you can read and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents in a web browser when you're in an online location like OneDrive.com or, if you're using Microsoft 365 and SharePoint, on your team website or in OneDrive for Business are saved.
Upload personal documents to OneDrive
Sign up with your Microsoft account at OneDrive.com.
If you don't already have an account, sign up for one (you can use your own email address or sign up a new person to be part of your new Microsoft account).
On the OneDrive page, click at the top of the page upload , and upload your files.
Upload business documents to your team website or OneDrive for work or school / university
If your organization has a Microsoft 365 plan, you'll need to sign in with your organizational account to use Microsoft 365. Or, go straight to your SharePoint site.
Decide whether this document belongs in your personal memory area (OneDrive for work or school / university) or in a team or project storage area of your team website. For information on when to use each option, see Should I save files to OneDrive or SharePoint?
clickat the top of the page on OneDriveto documents inOneDrive for the workplace or school / universityupload.If you want to upload a document to your team website, click Websites, and then click Team website.
Click in the area Documents on new document, and then click Upload existing file.
You can also upload files using drag and drop or save them from Office directly on your team website or on OneDrive for Business.
After using your team website or OneDrive for work or school / university for a while, you may want to add some structure to help you organize. For example, you can create folders and control who can access documents. You can create subsites for specific teams or projects on your team site. Learn more about organizing your team website.
Use a OneDrive folder on your device
If you've downloaded the OneDrive app, you'll see a folder named OneDrive on your device. You can use this folder like any other file storage folder. The documents you save there stay with OneDrive. com in sync.
Note: If you're using Microsoft 365 or SharePoint, you may see a OneDrive for Work or School / University folders. The files you save there will be synced with your OneDrive or team site library in Microsoft 365 or SharePoint. For more information, see Sync files with OneDrive in Windows.
Save directly from Office
If you are working with the latest version of Office, you can save documents from the respective Office program directly to online locations. This saves the extra step of saving it to the computer before uploading.
In the latest version of Office
In Office programs, switch to file > to save under> add a location, and then select the team site, OneDrive for work or school / university, or OneDrive location, and sign in. After you have selected the location, it is always listed in the available locations for a document.
In Office 2010
In Office 2010 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) switch to file > Save & send, and then click im Save web (OneDrive) or save on SharePoint, and choose a location.
In OneNote 2010, switch to file > Share, then click Web , and sign up for OneDrive, or click network and select a SharePoint location.
For details, see Save a Document to Your OneDrive from Office or Save a Document to SharePoint from Office 2010.
Note: This page has been translated automatically and may contain grammatical errors or inaccuracies. Our goal is to provide you with helpful content. Please let us know if this information was helpful to you. Here you can find the English article for reference.
- How to use rendering software
- How big is a 0201 resistance
- Why are Fox News headlines funny
- The modified allele is always a recessive allele
- How many toes do I have
- What is the equivalent weight of CH3COOH
- How is a nuclear reactor dismantled
- Why are blood donors kept anonymous
- What is a bundt pan
- What does a higher depreciation mean?
- Lipo 6 is an effective fat burner
- How do you earn an apprenticeship qualification
- How exactly is a water level
- What is the epicenter and the focus of the earthquake
- What is an O 1 Visa
- What is currently in fashion
- What is the advantage of industrial psychology
- What happened to Whole Foods stock?
- How can I start loving myself?
- Where is the Treaty of Paris located
- How can you be a better psychopath
- Which one is Snapchat or Facebook more popular
- Who were the first residents of Japan
- Is Avenger Street 220 worth buying
- When did math test you the most?
- Why is Bitcoin not legal in India
- Was Ireland really called Ireland?
- How do the WHO standards for child growth work
- Why do people reject simple sustainable energy
- Why do people think mirrors reflect energy?
- What is a functional group in organic chemistry
- What's so great about SICP
- What is an orange
- How much water is in a river