What made you break up?
Philosophy: Why love can come back when you've broken up
Does your partner constantly move you, lose your keys, or flirt with anything that isn't in the trees at three? Admit it, sometimes you wish your partner wasn't your partner at all. Everyone in a relationship has come to the conclusion that the oven is out. "I don't love THAT anymore."
The same thing happened to the writer and social critic Marcel Proust.
Otherwise Proust would probably not have been able to describe the rejection of his lover as precisely as he did in the sixth volume of his world-famous novel "In Search of Lost Time": In it, protagonist Marcel wins (as Marcel Proust only came up with the name) the conviction that he no longer loves his partner Mademoiselle Albertine. Said oven is off. His wish comes true:
Mademoiselle Albertine is gone!
But then exactly what has happened to you before happens: When the other person is finally gone, you suddenly miss him again. Marcel suffers from exactly this dilemma: "Shortly before, in my self-analysis, I had believed that such a separation ... was exactly what I wanted."
But the words 'Albertine is gone' sank a sorrow in my heart that I (...) would no longer be able to withstand.
- How is silicon used in the electronics industry
- What is Call of Duty Zombies
- What was the best song of the decade
- Bankruptcy is my only option
- What are the free hours for DJs
- The earth mother deceives you
- What is self-learning or self-knowledge
- What made you switch to Reformed theology?
- How are convex mirrors used?
- What are the benefits of breast massage
- Why did Stalin adopt Marxism?
- Why is MMA considered safer than boxing
- Rdio How is rdio structured
- Is Patrick Mahomes overrated
- What is the meaning of Hadith 1
- What is your biggest pet annoyance?
- What is the best C ++ programming software
- Was Michael Jackson trustworthy
- What is your coping mechanism 3
- Is the name NATO protected and protected
- How do you rate sales enablement
- How can I improve my LinkedIn profile?
- EMF behaves like a photon
- What was that for 1
- What is the tensile strength of wood
- How does sleep loss affect your memory?
- How is bleach powder made
- What is Marie Ponsot's best poem
- How can you properly practice Kundalini Yoga
- Frankenstein was a real person
- Why are there so many Fortran compilers
- How can individuals participate in angel investments
- What did Alan Watts think of homosexuality?