Why isn't 10 10 1010
Urological practice in 1010 Vienna
Welcome to our ordination,
As an ordination, we are also open for you during the corona pandemic and during the lockdown. In order to keep waiting times as short as possible, we ask you to make appointments and keep them. If you cannot keep your appointment, please cancel the appointment 24 hours in advance so that we can help other patients more quickly. We have to charge a fee of 80 euros for appointments that are not canceled. Please do not hesitate to visit our ordination, but please observe the mandatory mask requirement and keep your distance from our staff and other patients.
I am pleased to be able to present my ordination and our comprehensive range of health services to you.
As a specialist in Urology and andrology I am responsible for all health issues that affect the urinary tract and the reproductive organs of humans. This includes prevention as well as diagnosis, therapy and follow-up treatment of urological diseases.
In order to be able to guarantee the shortest possible waiting times, we ask you to keep your agreed appointment exactly and to come to the ordination in good time before the appointment. The appointment is reserved for you. If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask you to cancel by telephone at least 24 hours in advance so that we can offer other patients an earlier appointment and avoid appointment collisions.
For me, a detailed discussion and a detailed examination in a relaxed setting are the basis for successful therapy and a good doctor-patient relationship.
Your dr. Anton Stangelberger
- for urinary tract infections
- for prostate problems
- for kidney stones
- in malignant diseases of the prostate, kidneys, urinary bladder
- for foreskin problems
- with bedwetting
- with changes in the endocrine system
- in erectile dysfunction
- with fertility sperm analysis
- Urological ultrasound and flexible cystoscopy
- Laboratory tests
- Prostate function
Opening times and appointments
Mon: 10: 00-19: 00
Tue: 10: 00-18: 00
Wed: 09: 00-14: 00
Thu: 09: 00-15: 00
In order to ensure that your ordination visit goes smoothly and comfortably, I ask you to come to us only by making an appointment on 01/226 10 10.
Please note that you should not enter our ordination if you suspect a coronavirus infection. If you have typical symptoms such as cough, runny nose and / or fever, please contact the health telephone number 1450 or the Infoline Coronavirus 0800 555 621 to avoid personal contact and the risk of infection.
thank you for your understanding
“A personal, trusting doctor-patient relationship is very important to me in all situations. As a doctor, the individual person with their needs and worries, fears and expectations is always in the foreground for me. "About Dr. Stangelberger »
- Universities accept D grades
- Why today's youth is addicted to technology
- Why do some people have it easy
- How do I use the face recognition feature
- What does an escalator cost
- Why are parents rarely more parents?
- What are some famous Kolkata metal bands
- Why would someone choose USC over Columbia
- Do arranged marriages take place outside of India?
- Let's live another life after death
- How to Draw Equations in Matlab
- What do people think of Virginia Tech
- Who was the Prophet Emmanuel
- Where is the Sindh River
- Why do Americans call political campaigns stumping
- Is the earth a magnet 1
- What is initiation polymerization
- Convinces political advertising
- Why was Malcolm X important to the story
- Will the Chinese AI get a Confucian bias?
- Why does Nadal Federer always hit
- How much is 7 12 1 4
- Why is Quora too interesting
- How does Y Combinator earn profit
- How can I reset a Kyocera printer
- Is Tuco dead
- Is it safe to delete DLL files?
- Can you meditate without awakening spiritually
- What did the people of Sri Lanka invent
- Which brand is better Revlon or Maybelline
- How can we fight redlining?
- Does the mobile phone influence the response time
- How many of you hate ENT patients