How automated is Wikipedia
Automation technology: definition and tasks
Both electrical and mechanical engineering aspects play a role in automation technology:
- Electrical and mechanical drive technology, both rotary and linear, both as individual axes and axis assemblies
- Pneumatics and hydraulics, for moving or clamping
- Control and regulation technology, for example programmable logic controllers PLC or PLC
- Sensor technology and measurement technology based on a wide variety of operating principles
- Industrial image processing
- Industrial robotics, with different kinematics such as the articulated arm robot or Scara robot
Automation engineering terms
Depending on how many of the sub-processes of the overall process are automated, the higher the degree of automation.
A parameter for the reliability of an automation process is the technical availability, which results from (total production time - total downtime) / total production time. Statistical parameters that are also important in this context are MTBF (mean time between failure, i.e. the statistical mean operating time between two errors that occur, as well as the MTTR (mean time to repair, i.e. the statistical mean duration for eliminating errors) Systems results in multiplication of the technical availabilities of the individual systems.
The autonomy indicates how long an automated process runs independently without the intervention of an operator. This intervention can consist of refilling or emptying material supplies in the system, required quality controls or measurements to ensure the quality of the automatically produced parts, but also, for example, required cleaning activities. Depending on how long an automated process runs independently without operator intervention, the greater the system autonomy of an automated system.
The necessary safety measures are specified in the Machinery Directive. The conformity of an automation solution with the Machinery Directive is certified in a so-called manufacturer's declaration or declaration of conformity. If the automation is a complete machine within the meaning of the Machinery Directive, this is additionally certified by affixing the CE mark to the system.
There are different motivations to automate processes. These can be motives individually or in combination:
- Humanization: People should be relieved or relieved of heavy, non-ergonomic or dangerous activities
- Ensuring or improving product quality: The quality of the process result should be as high as possible and / or as constant as possible and / or be documented
- Rationalization or savings: cost pressure forces a process to be designed more economically
- Replacement of old production facilities to ensure delivery capability
Automation solutions are complete turnkey systems that allow industrial manufacturing processes to run automatically. Examples of this are machine tool automation and injection molding automation
Automation technology fairs
SPS (SPS IPC Drives)
The SPS (formerly SPS IPC Drives) is the trade fair for smart and digital automation. SPS = Smart Production Solutions.
The SPS is Europe's leading trade fair for electrical automation. Products, solutions, trends and current knowledge about smart and digital automation will be presented. Products, applications and topic-related lectures on digital transformation & Industry 4.0 can be seen.
With its comprehensive concept, the SPS offers the opportunity to get to know the complete spectrum of smart and digital automation - from sensors to complex and intelligent systems. The following topics are presented:
- Control technology
- Electric drive technology
- Operation and observation
- Industrial communication
- Software & IT in manufacturing
- Interface technology
- Mechanical infrastructure
Organizer homepage of the SPS
all about automation
The regional trade fairs for industrial automation take place every year in Hamburg, Friedrichshafen, Essen and Leipzig. The all about automation trade fairs are regional platforms for industrial automation technology. They offer market participants in automation technology the opportunity to establish and maintain targeted customer contacts in the shortest possible time, at low cost and in a professional and service-oriented trade fair atmosphere.
The all about automation trade fairs take place in four regions that are attractive for the automation industry. Homepage of all about automation
The leading trade fair for intelligent automation and robotics is the leading platform for innovations in the automation of production processes. It exhibits the world's largest range of robotics, assembly systems and industrial image processing systems. Mandatory appointment for decision-makers and those responsible for production from all branches of the manufacturing industry.
Areas of application: assembly and handling technology, robotics and industrial image processing.
- How does chemistry affect sport?
- How dense the population is Korea
- How much do DIRECTV technicians earn
- Why did you choose a Muslim marriage?
- Which party is the Liberal Party
- What are some alternative uses for WD40
- What made the Grateful Dead so special
- How can collaboration work for companies
- How does Privly
- Can we live without delusion?
- Was Emily Blunt on Broadway
- Which professional athlete has the best tweets
- How do inductance and reactance differ?
- What will people do after deleting upsssc
- Why are anecdotes so compelling
- Why does vitamin C have citric acid
- How does meditation affect your heart rate
- Is chemical evolution a part of evolution?
- How to Sell Ethereum in India
- Are zebras aggressive
- Does the ultrasound therapy work
- What is Janeane Garofalo famous for?
- How can I train myself in cybersecurity
- Why was the EU not founded earlier?