What is currency risk aversion
currency: Foreign exchange: Euro exchange rate increased significantly - risk aversion declines again
FRANKFURT (dpa-AFX) - The exchange rate of the euro
"The risk aversion on the markets has decreased again," said Ralf Umlauf, foreign exchange expert at Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen. This can also be seen in the slight price gains on the stock markets. The dollar is still being sought as a "safe haven" in a difficult environment. In the past few weeks, the gloomy economic outlook in the USA in particular had weighed on the euro. From a technical point of view, it was also decisive that the euro did not fall below the support of 1.2730 US dollars, which is important according to circulation, in early trading. After that, the euro recovered quickly and rose again above the $ 1.28 mark.
The weak data from the US housing market published in the afternoon trade, however, had hardly moved the foreign exchange market, said the foreign exchange expert. Last week, it became increasingly apparent that the US economy would recover more slowly than previously expected. Therefore, the clouded mood among US house builders was no longer a big surprise.
For other major currencies, the ECB set the reference rates for one euro
This message is part of the automated news feed of the German Press Agency (dpa). The dpa is a news agency that supplies the media with self-researched and formulated reports on current events.
- The demon Lucifer is human
- How does it take to learn assembly language
- Do you wear socks
- What is general fitness
- What are natural disaster problems in Colorado
- Can I manage my website without WordPress?
- Juventus and Turin share a stadium
- How do sociology students become data scientists
- The Minoans were black
- Why do video games have delays
- Why don't we use microprocessors in supercomputers
- How does computer programming work 1
- What does math mean 12
- Why haven't you sold 99designs yet?
- What are the best Mohanlal films
- Which function key clears the cache
- Who invented ceiling fans
- Are you homesick for England?
- What happens in an IOCL apprentice interview
- Why is comparative politics important
- What happens with a biopsy test
- Why is Verizon so fast
- What makes Quora friendships so special
- What if you go AWOL
- Are wormholes possible
- What is vibration isolation
- How can I calculate the pre-tax result?
- Look beautiful picture mugs
- How do we set up web marketing
- Is Diigo the best bookmarking website
- Will China be the king of 5G?
- What is the best bait for trout
- Are coaching courses in Kota really beneficial
- What is Eventbrite