What is a void in Java
Hello dear TELKOLINE customers,
There have been isolated screen transfer problems over the past few days.
The cause was mostly an outdated one Java Code Signing Certificate. We renewed the certificate 1-2 months ago, but it seems that some customers still have the old certificate in the Java cache.
If the screen transfer cannot be started, only the Java cache of the TELKOLINE customers has to be emptied
- Start the Java Control Panel
Simply click on the Windows button in the taskbar and enter "java". "Configure Java" can then be clicked at the top
- Open the settings for "Temporary Internet Files"
On the "General" tab in the "Temporary Internet files" section, click on the "Settings" button
- delete files
The checkmark "Keep temporary files on computer" should remain activated. Click on the "Delete files" button below, check the boxes and confirm with "ok". The deletion process may take a while. The Java Control Panel can then be closed again.
With best regards
TREBOSA GmbH TELKOLINE
Tel .: 0211 1717 1948
- How does IT differ from computer technology?
- Is a high hemoglobin level dangerous? Why
- IBS is a great choice
- Meth addicts smell
- What is your opinion on Straight Pride
- What are the best groups on Goodreads
- What is the social stratification in Nigeria
- What is a parable in the Bible
- Is VIT Vellore better than IITs
- Is arrogance a result of ignorance
- Which custom ROM has the best features
- What is Call of Duty Zombies
- How can I open a Facebook wall
- What is auto focus camera
- What is a mail request
- Tutorials for AngularJS
- What is the full form of aviation
- Why do birds make territories
- Why don't you have long-term goals
- Why we need social welfare in India
- What if you die clinically
- Mother and father are capitalized
- What can I do to motivate customers
- Is Golang operational