Is CS just as difficult as CA.
Three steps to get better at CS: GO: Ex-professional gamer reveals his secrets
How do you become a good CS: GO player? An ex-professional gives you valuable training advice.
Practice creates masters! The standard saying of every coach applies to football, tennis and cycling as well as to billiards, chess and CS: GO. So if you want to get better at Valve's tactical shooter, you'll have to practice regularly. But how do you actually practice Counter-Strike properly?
A Ex-professional reveals three steps on Reddit that should make you a better counter-striker. Three core competencies are equally important: shooting, situation awareness and movement.
Step 1: train your aiming!
Logically, without shooter skills you won't see a country in CS: GO. You have to accordingly Train precision and reflexesto kill your opponents faster than they can blow you out of the sandals.
In order to be able to aim and shoot better, the ex-professional recommends playing the community map Aim Botz every day. Starts the map in offline mode in a private game. The card can be configured to your training needs. The ex-pro advises you to shoot 1337 bots every day and to stop your time in order to get faster and faster over time.
It is important that you master both the setting of precise single shots and the control of the recoil pattern of all important weapons. In order to internalize the patterns, the ex-professional recommends the Recoil Master training map.
Here you begin a training session by practicing precise single shots. If that works out well, you will try to target two-shot volleys. If that goes smoothly too, you practice setting three shots in a row. The whole thing goes on until you can shoot long volleys and the balls land as close together as possible.
Later on, you can top off your training by doing CS deathmatch against real players plays. Practice all the weapons that you would buy in a real match. Also think of pistols and MPs for the savings rounds!
PLUS 5:58 20 years GameStar: The ten most important games (7/10) - Counter-Strike - "Chancellor Schröder wanted to have it banned"
Step 2: practice reading the game correctly!
Shooting is only half the battle in a tactical shooter. You also have to be able to read the course of a round and the make the right decisionsin order to have the right answer ready in a wide variety of situations.
Here the ex-professional recommends a simple trick to improve your situational awareness: Watch the pros! Counter-Strike: Global Offensive offers the option of downloading and viewing other players' game histories in-game.
Then you can watch professionals from the first person perspective how they react in certain situations and learn from them for your own game. Besides, you should watch your own replaysto identify mistakes that you better avoid in the future.
Step 3: practice the movement!
If you have trained your right hand (shooting) and your brain (situation awareness), all you need is your left hand (movement) to include all CS muscle groups in your training. Here the ex-professional recommends special community maps that deal with the topic Movement deal. We have selected two categories for you:
Jump training: On this community map you can practice how to use jumps correctly. This includes important places for bunny hopping and long jumps to get to places that are difficult to reach.
Surf Maps: There is now a huge selection of these maps that are only designed to cope with long slide courses and train your movement gameplay accordingly.
more on the subject
By the way: After years without real competition, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has to prepare for Riot Games' new tactical shooter in summer 2020. The League of Legends developer wants to combine the best of CS: GO and Overwatch in one game with Valorant.
- How do I go about event management?
- Slavery made America great
- Is carbonate and carbon the same
- How hard was JEE for you
- Can I design a double circuit board
- Where does Chicago Beach Sand come from
- How to get into climbing
- The Javanese language is a dying language
- What is the Concussion Protocol for Football
- I hugged my crush. Is that bad
- Is zombie better than the walking dead
- What is the CPI base year
- What causes someone to be rebellious
- Why do perishable foods run out quickly
- Why is a prediction important
- How can you make money online quickly
- Why did you choose a Muslim marriage?
- There are too many scientific papers published
- Can alcohol be found in Yemen
- What do pineapple tattoos mean
- How do I install Jenkins CI
- Is C3R treatment safe?
- What is salvation and its reward
- Studying philosophy will make you smarter
- What is integral theory
- How can I better understand the recursion
- Can technological innovation reform politics
- Why does Israel not support the JCPOA
- What is the direction of the zero force
- MyWOT com got hacked today
- How can I deal with dying
- What should I start early?
- What was your job in the navy
- What does life mean for 1