How should you use detergent
Washing clothes: correct detergent and unnecessary products
Compact heavy duty detergent
They are particularly suitable for white and light-colored, heavily soiled textiles. Heavy-duty detergents contain the following components, among others: surfactants, builders, bleaching agents and activators, optical brighteners, enzymes and fillers. This multitude of ingredients is by no means necessary and useful for all types of laundry. The high content of bleaching agents is particularly suitable for removing greasy, pigmented and bleachable soiling.
Bleaching agents and optical brighteners are not recommended for colored textiles. A good side effect of the heavy-duty detergent: The bleach it contains also has a hygienic effect, because it is more effective against germs than color detergents. Heavy-duty detergents are therefore well suited for light-colored towels, for example. Advantage for allergy sufferers: unlike many liquid detergents, compact detergents do not contain any preservatives.
Heavy-duty detergents in jumbo packs are not worth buying. They contain up to 30% fillers. For the most part, these are salts, which above all ensure that the packs look as large as possible. When it comes to washing, however, they do nothing at all - and they also pollute the water. But there are also large packs that contain compact detergents.
When buying, just pay attention to the specified number of washes per pack.
It's easy to compare.
Compact color detergents
Color detergents do not contain any bleaching agents or optical brighteners, which can lead to bleaching or color shifts in less colorfast textiles. They are best for colored laundry, but not for wool or silk.
Detergents for mild detergents contain all the ingredients of heavy-duty detergents except optical brighteners, bleaching agents and, if necessary, enzymes.
Its ingredients are designed to prevent the sensitive wool fibers from matting. They do not contain enzymes and bleach. In some products, special softeners are added to give the woolen textiles a fluffy, soft feel.
- Why is Dulcolax not working
- How is Ticwatch S.
- Can go vinyl flooring over concrete
- What prevents self improvement
- Where have my files gone?
- Will Sunni Islam consolidate the Shiites?
- When will NPR start in India
- What is vape pen lung disease
- Was Michael Jackson trustworthy
- Is there life on Mars or Saturn
- How often are our own mistakes forgivable
- What is a trench coat
- Let yourself be surprised by disappointment
- Do Finnish Swedes speak Finnish
- How will future iPhone designs be leaked
- Which topics do you feel most strongly about?
- Nothing is a word
- How can a child run faster
- Is the Redmi 2 camera good enough
- What is a photo gallery
- How good is Tunecore
- Do family doctors also treat children
- Can you quit Suboxone
- Penn State employees receive free tuition