How to Get Amazon Reviews
You can write reviews of items that are offered on Amazon. We encourage you to share your opinions, whether they are positive or negative.
Customer reviews help customers learn more about the product and decide if it is the right product for them.
Customer reviews should represent honest feedback from buyers to other customers. We have a zero tolerance policy for any review that is intended to mislead or tamper with customers.
We do not allow anyone to write reviews as a form of advertising.
Below are the types of reviews we don't allow and remove:
- A review by someone who has a direct or indirect financial interest in the product.
- A review from someone who has a close personal relationship with the product owner, author, or artist.
- A review from the product manufacturer posing as an unbiased buyer.
- Multiple negative reviews on the same product from the same customer.
- A review in return for financial compensation.
- A review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game credits.
- A negative review from a seller on a competitor's product.
- A positive review by an artist on a colleague's album in return for a positive review as well.
You can see all of your reviews in your profile.
- How much is an AB blood worth
- Why was Malcolm X important to the story
- Adding butter to milk makes buttermilk
- Can we marry siblings
- Should Christians celebrate Easter
- What does the expression Augur mean well?
- What is radiation How is it generated?
- How can organizations benefit from mentoring programs
- When were Indian motorcycles invented?
- Why doesn't ice melt quickly
- Is something really important in this life
- What exploits was John McCain known for?
- What is Levantine Arabic
- UFOs are thought driven
- What does GBM stand for
- Are mermaids fictional characters
- Why are signatures required for eBay deliveries?
- Why is Wireshark useful
- Using VueJS with NodeJS
- Who is the oldest rock musician alive?
- What is zoning in real estate
- What is DMET
- How does a person get Lyme disease
- How do I create a Jenkins pipeline