How does anger affect the heart
The Power of Repressed Emotions: How Internal Anger Can Affect Mental Health
Negative emotions such as anger, hatred, anger, anger or aggression have existed since the beginning of human existence. These arise in an evolutionarily old area of our brain, the limbic system. This has a collection of nerve cell bodies at approximately temple level - the amygdala. Linked to the cerebral cortex, the amygdala is responsible for a wide range of emotions. It is considered the control center for the feelings of fear and anger and processes stimulus information from the eyes and ears in their context. If this happens, it deactivates the inhibiting cerebral cortex and sends warning signals to the entire body via the hypothalamus. Although the hypothalamus also sends warning signals back to the controlling cerebral cortex, it is much slower than the limbic system. This creates an uncontrolled anger before we regain control after a while.
When we are angry, we change the characteristics of our facial expressions. Our face becomes a grimace - the eyebrows contract, the eyes pinch, our lower jaw pushes forward and we show our teeth. Studies show that we perceive angry faces faster than friendly ones. For our body, this is its way of saying, “Be careful, it's best not to approach.” Anger arises in many different ways over the course of the life cycle. While the defiance phase is an important building block for developing their own personality in young children, there are various triggers for adults, such as B. injustice, disrespect, attack on one's own personality, exploitation, disappointment, inappropriate criticism, violation of self-esteem or excessive demands and harassment. When combined with thoughts of revenge, anger is an explosive mixture that can lead to aggression. This is a permanent impulsivity that manifests itself in the affect. It is considered a psychological protective reaction that is triggered by internal and external conditions.
- How are you different from your sister
- Is Boba bad for you
- How do you get homesick or car sickness
- Federer is a great player or Nadal
- What kind of a movie TV show is that
- Is Elizabeth Holmes psychopathic
- Why does whiskey taste better with water?
- What is a market trend
- How do you shave your pubic hair
- What is Bangalore
- How big is a 0201 resistance
- Can pets lie
- What is the economics behind the daemonization
- Is shock therapy still being used?
- Why couldn't Frodo destroy the ring?
- Salesforce developers actually write code
- Which coding bootcamps are the top 10
- What is scalability
- If the Fiat currency fails
- What is nitrogen meaning
- What screams i am a tourist in india
- How is silicon used in the electronics industry
- What does the expression Browned off mean?
- Why is my MacBooks fan always on