Are Oreos really vegan
Oreos are finally vegan in Germany too
A dream comes true - Oreos based on the original vegan American recipe are finally also available in Germany. At the moment they are still in circulation alongside the European Oreos adulterated with cheap milk powder. You can recognize them by the inscription “original” and by the fact that they are not packed in a cardboard box, but are shrink-wrapped in plastic film. The roll costs € 1.59 and it contains 154 g of delicious vegan Oreos. I'm curious whether the recipe will be changed for everyone.
Edit: according to a comment on the vegan oreo cake, the vegan oreo is also available in cardboard packaging. This also contains the word “original”. Discovered by Nathalie at Rewe.
Edit: it seems like the Oreos are really being completely changed. The vegans have now been spotted in all sorts of supermarkets. Only the extra varieties such as "more cream" still contain sweet whey powder.
Oreos with milk - naturally vegan * yummi *
This is what the package looks like
Posted in Products
3 responses to "Oreos are finally vegan in Germany too"
- Is love just being in love and nothing else
- There is a fatal flaw in Bitcoin
- Can a commercial student record an animation
- The systems engineering profession is dying
- How can we prevent leprosy
- How did ancient civilizations measure years
- Why should you use the Salesforce client list
- Can vertebral body compression fractures regenerate spontaneously?
- How does the Hulu process work
- Problem with my iPhone and iPad
- How is it really used in Canada anyway
- Is hatred necessary
- Why is the English spelling so irregular
- What is a sinner
- Why isn't all education open source?
- What does an idli look like
- What are some fun facts about California
- Might defeat Ultraman Godzilla
- Numba makes Python code fast
- What causes angina pain
- How do you explain diffusion
- How long to receive after removing the IUD
- What is e 2 2
- How do I pay my Amazon bill