What objects are obtuse angles
3. Measurement of distances and angles
Measurement is the comparison of the size of an object with a specific unit of measurement.
If you want to measure several objects and then compare the measurement results, they must be measured in the same units of measurement.
When measuring an object, one determines how many times larger (or smaller) the object is than a unit of measurement.
To measure a distance, one usually uses aRuler.
The units of measurement \ (1 km \), \ (1 m \), \ (1 dm \), \ (1 cm \), \ (1 mm \) are used.
Properties of the length of a route
1. The same routes are the same length.
2. A part of a route always has a length that is less than the entire length of the route.
3. If the points divide a segment into several parts, the length of the entire segment corresponds to the sum of the lengths of these parts.
Properties of the size of an angle
1. Equal angles are equal.
2. Part of an angle is always smaller than the entire angle.
3. If rays passing through the vertex of an angle divide the angle into several parts, the size of this angle is equal to the sum of the size of its parts.
The unit of measurement is used to measure angles Degree.
One degree corresponds to part of a straight angle, that is:
the size of thestretched Angle is 180 units of measure (or degrees).
One writes: .
Since the full angle (full angle) consists of two straight angles, it is.
The angle that is (the zero angle) looks like this:
A quarter of the full angle, or half of a straight angle, is a right Angle. He is .
An angle that is smaller than a right angle but larger than a zero angle is called sharpen Angle.
An angle that is smaller than a straight angle but larger than a right angle is called blunt Angle.
An angle that is larger than a straight angle but smaller than a full angle is called more blunt (sublime) Angle.
- What's the secret to being charismatic
- Why isn't my Coolpad charging?
- How do spray tans work
- What monomers make up dextrose
- What are your preferences when buying watches
- How are actors selected for films
- How will AI technology replace jobs?
- Which plants are better for agriculture
- How can I avoid the hustle and bustle
- Is the Koran relevant
- Will tattooing hurt
- What are the latest innovations in marketing
- Can we practice Unix commands in mobile devices
- Which picture describes your current situation?
- How big is a 0201 resistance
- What does human capital mean
- How's the AA3 batch responding
- Why does Naruto have so much chakra
- Where did logos start?
- What do pineapple tattoos mean
- What is meant by Red Data Book
- How do I jailbreak my PS3?
- Does OCD have implications for studies
- How do neurotransmitter muscle contractions take place