Which is better kisses or hugs
Why We Should Hug Each Other More: A hug is a kiss from the heart
We touch other people lovingly when they have a very special meaning for us. A kiss, a night of love or a caress are wonderful expressions of physical and emotional affection. A hug is more than that. It is a sign of opening, acceptance and holding on. By opening our arms and embracing the other, a special feeling of closeness and familiarity arises. We affirm the other because we let him get very close to us and feel it.
A deep hug gives you a feeling of security
The feeling of security and the feeling of being accepted can be achieved with an intimate hug be more intense than a kiss or the act of love. You embrace or wrap your arms around the other and hug them to you. You can feel the warmth, maybe even the heartbeat - for the moment of the deep embrace it is as if the hearts and the hearts kiss Touch souls.
The "cuddle hormone" oxytocin is released when you hug
This is a beneficial energy released that mutually transmits. It can have an encouraging effect when we are looking for comfort, encouraging or motivating, depending on the state of mind in which we are. It has been scientifically proven that a hug is also beneficial.
A hug promotes the formation of the "cuddle and relaxation hormone" Oxytocin. At the same time that will Stress hormone cortisol reduced. It also lowers blood pressure and prevents depression.
Hugs can involve many feelings
Hugs are not just dedicated exclusively to the partner. We also hug children, parents, friends and acquaintances, regardless of age or gender. A hug can be loving, passionate, tender or warm. Lovers wrap their arms around each other, babies are hugged as soon as they are born and friends are warmly hugged as a sign of friendship.
The occasions for a hug are very different: love, consolation, joy, sadness are just a few. Even if we seek protection, we like to put ourselves in the arms of a loved one, whose tight grip gives us the feeling of security and protection.
Comfort without words: to be hugged
It is particularly beneficial for the soul to be hugged. You don't feel yourself in any other physical contact more secure and understood, even without words. He expresses feelings without language. Similar to looking in the eye, there is a wonderful magic inherent in the moment of the hug that does not need any words and is also difficult to put into words.
- Is it illegal to fart in America?
- What is pyrolysis What is an example
- Supports Jio VoWiFi
- How do cooks feel when they smoke
- What coin is Abraham Lincoln on?
- Why is public speaking important
- What should be taken for dancing
- Why are the French so dramatic
- What do people think of Virginia Tech
- Is the devil a Christian creation?
- Do detox drinks work for ETG
- How do we set up web marketing
- Game of Thrones is hard to see
- What is the purpose of a magnetron
- What is an atomic bomb
- Supports Google Pixel 3A dark mode
- Is there a way to predict earthquakes?
- Excess water is harmful to plants
- Would you marry a pirate
- Is expensive steak worth the money
- What does the FAFSA cover
- An amateur can easily operate a crossbow
- How legitimate is goherenext com
- When do you stop writing fiction?
- Use Docker
- What kind of chemical engineers earn the best
- Which elements perform a 16-bit operation
- How big is love when it is big
- How many centers does ISRO have
- Which materials can absorb a signal?
- How should you use detergent
- What are the requirements for SOP
- Playing should be considered a sport
- Have you ever had accidental sex?