How to get famous on Instagram 1
Ranking: The 20 Instagram accounts with the most followers
With around 1 billion monthly active users, Instagram is a huge platform and extremely popular worldwide. With the rise of influencers, you can even make money there (or at least get some free stuff).
We already looked at the most popular photos on Instagram, but which accounts have the most Instagram followers?
Scroll down to see the top 20 accounts, from soccer players to musicians to brands.
20.Kourtney Kardashian (119M Followers)
We're starting this list with Kourtney Kardashian, and she isn't the only Kardashian / Jenner to show up here.
19. Miley Cyrus (130M followers)
Next up we have Miley Cyrus, the child star who rose to be a huge pop star.
Cyrus has a pretty typical Instagram account. Lots of selfies with photo shoots and photos that they show at events.
18. Nicki Minaj (134 million followers)
Unsurprisingly, there are a lot of musicians on this list, and Nicki Minaj is next on the list.
Her account is what you'd expect: Lots of photos from her tours and events, about her personal life, and even some of her fans.
17.Khloé Kardashian (142M Followers)
And here comes the next Kardashian / Jenner on this list with Khloé Kardashian in 17th place.
She and her family have great success on the platform and post about their life, business and activities.
16. Nike (147 million followers)
Nike, our first brand on this list, has obviously embraced the value of having a large social media presence. Your account is much more than just putting a cross, it is a prime example of what a successful account looks like.
It adapts and changes to the brand and has a good mix of videos and photos. Nike also links the posts to IGTV content, as you can see in this example.
With a strong topic and quality posts, it's no surprise that Nike is among the few brands that made it into the top 20.
15.Neymar (150 million followers)
The first footballer on this list is Neymar. He is currently a striker for Paris Saint-Germain.
Unsurprisingly, his account mainly contains photos that show him playing soccer, hanging out with other celebrities and enjoying life in general.
14.Jennifer Lopez (152M Followers)
In the next place is Jennifer Lopez. Another actress and musician on the list, Jenni from the block, puts some effort and energy into her Instagram account.
In addition to the usual behind-the-scenes photos, posts promoting new music and videos, JLo also has a number of story highlights from events she attended and hashtags she created.
13. Taylor Swift (156M Followers)
Next up is Taylor Swift, and she happens to be the most influential person on Twitter.
Like Katy Perry, being successful on Twitter doesn't necessarily mean making it to the top on Instagram.
Swift posts much more regularly on Instagram than on Twitter with story highlights, recordings of her appearances and advertising for her latest work and activities (besides the usual selfies and posts about her personal life).
- How much does a phase shifting transformer cost
- Howler monkeys are omnivores
- Can Rahul Gandhi change India
- All simple ideas for semantic web projects
- What are the names in Infosys
- Made Gru more minions
- What are secretory proteins
- What is repaglinide 2 mg used for
- Is the Mi 5A a good phone
- What happens in a MUN conference
- Mazda cars are Japanese
- Is the Behringer Xr 18 a good thing
- What are an old good political book
- Linear regression can be used for classification
- What was your biggest Brainfart so far
- How do I start a mini department store
- What does a foundation cost
- What is a car wash
- How the NASA SOLAR PROBE starts
- How does a compiler know about APIs
- How should I download AWS training videos
- How do I work with a CEO
- Which EDM artists play the saxophone
- When do doctors perform an organ transplant