What do you think of Niklas Sule
FC Bayern: Niklas Süle failed a trial at Carl-Zeiss Jena
In 2009, Niklas Süle was apparently about to switch from the youth of Eintracht Frankfurt to the regional division Carl-Zeiss Jena, but fell through the trial training there, like Jena scout Miroslav Jovic picture told.
"He wanted to leave Frankfurt, we invited him," said Jovic, who even then saw Süle as a "self-confident" and "good defender".
As proof of this, Jovic cited a questionnaire that Süle filled out before his trial training session regarding his strengths and weaknesses. When it came to strengths, Süle wrote: "You will see them in training."
In fact, Süle convinced with his urge to attack, his speed and his technical skills, but he lacked an overview and good passing game. The then third division did not make a commitment, Süle moved to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and made his Bundesliga debut there four years later in a 4-1 defeat against HSV.
BVB had already been interested in Süle before, but signed U17 national team colleague Marian Sarr instead. This was "a real missed transfer", said Sven Mislintat, then BVB scout and now sports director of VfB Stuttgart, in the "kicker meets DAZN" podcast.
In 2017, as an established Bundesliga professional, Süle finally moved from Kraichgau to FC Bayern Munich. The record champions paid 20 million euros for the services of the central defender.
FC Bayern: Niklas Süle faces an uncertain future
Currently, Süle is often in the second row at Bayern: After his second cruciate ligament tear, Jerome Boateng, who was previously sidelined, established himself as a regular on the central defensive alongside David Alaba. Süle showed inconsistent performances in his missions and was even criticized by the club management around board boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge for a goal in the 1: 2 defeat against Eintracht Frankfurt in February.
However, Süle rejected this. "Some goals like in Frankfurt I don't have to be chalked up - as a scapegoat for our losing there," he said in an interview with Süddeutsche Zeitung: "I just see it differently in this particular case. To be warned for such a goal, no matter by whom, that annoys me. If I play a dirty game against Gladbach, and that is written, I'll be the first to say: Rightly . But I don't have to chalk everything up - and leave it uncommented. "
Süle's contract with FC Bayern Munich expires in 2022. Rummenigge recently announced talks between the two sides, "then we will see what the result will be". Recently, there were rumors that Chelsea FC had an eye on Süle with the German coach Thomas Tuchel. That reported The Athletic Mid-April.
- Which gas is used in fire extinguishers
- Where will Dogecoin be in 5 years
- How does the Yulu app work 1
- It was Mary's fault for the Hamilton affair
- What is a terrine
- Why do they call fishermen anglers
- Why is it difficult to please Vishnu
- How do I convert paraxylene to benzene
- What should women at 26 know
- How do PETA members justify keeping pets?
- Unknowing people are happier
- Why do some people complain about OkCupid
- How do I cry when you can't
- What is your approach to a happy life
- Which characteristic does the alliteration best describe
- Where did the Roman army fight?
- Is there outlet shopping in Duesseldorf
- Why do I ask so many questions
- What is the best Audi car
- Can digital marketing bring you revenue
- Where do we use chemical pumps
- What is side pressure exerted by liquid
- How can we do volunteer internships online
- How do I store Office files safely