What do the letters INFP
INFP personality type
INFP: Introvert - Intuitive - Feeler - Perceiver
- Introverts (= I.ntroverts) tend to be thoughtful, reserved and a lot alone. A common misconception is that introverts are shy - this is not necessarily the case. They get their energy from their own thoughts and the time they spend alone. Introverts don't always need people around them.
- Intuitive (= iNtuitives) pay more attention to imaginative and original information. Intuitive ones focus on the future.
- Feeler (= F.eelers) let their feelings and emotions play a leading role because they care about other people.
- Perceiving (= P.erceivers) prefer a lifestyle that is spontaneous, flexible and adaptable. They like an unstructured environment and like to keep their options open.
An INFP at a glance
Make the world a better place is the motto of the INFPs. You need a crusade or a mission in life. They quietly push what is important to them and rarely give up.
INFPs are creative and actively look for new ideas and solutions. They are more reluctant and maybe a little difficult to get to know. However, if they want to be sociable, they can be immensely charming and popular, and their calm sense of humor is valued by many. They trust and appreciate their intuition, as well as where it leads them.
An INFP is likely to be a good listener and will have no problem calming people down. Although INFPs are reluctant to express emotions, they are very caring and genuinely interested in understanding people. Because of their sincerity, people value them as friends and confidants.
INFPs don't like conflict and go to great lengths to avoid it. On the other hand, INFPs are good mediators and can effectively resolve other people's conflicts. You intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings and really want to help them. That gives them great personal satisfaction.
Your likely contributions to an organization
Each personality type has a different set of skills, talents, and traits that they bring to an organization, group, or relationship. Here is a list of those most commonly associated with personality types like INFP.
- He does a lot of projects.
- Loves solitude and quietly delves into projects.
- Is committed to the growth and development of those around him.
In a team
Some people work well in teams, others work best alone. Knowing about the personality types of team members reveals how individuals do their jobs and interact with one another. Given an INFP's personality preferences, these are the strengths (and possible weaknesses!) They are most likely to bring to a team:
- Brings a good but calm sense of humor to the group.
- Always offers a lot of encouragement and appreciation to others.
- Offers visions and a focus on ideals and values.
Young personality types
There are sixteen young personality types. Take a free young personality test.
- Is AES symmetrical
- When will the beta version of iOS 13 start?
- How does dry drowning work
- Mike Tyson is a genius
- Why hasn't Google bought Disqus yet
- Does a narcissist knowingly hurt people
- What is pyrolysis oil application
- Where can I buy a folder
- How does scleroderma progress
- How big can June bugs get
- How is the British monarch structured
- It's hard to make good friends
- Scott Peterson is a psychopath
- What are some unnecessarily detailed Wikipedia articles
- Can think of teddy bears
- What's so nice about the Concorde
- Are LED tube lights harmful?
- The medical field is tough
- What is WhatsApp's Hidden Features
- What is a wavefront in physics
- Social media is here to stay
- How do you fight your reflexes
- What is the use of epoxy coating
- How can we drift in space