Which smartphone is best among 20,000
5 best dual camera phones under rs 20000 for august 2017 2021
If you've followed the smartphone market, you know that dual cameras are the hottest trend right now. Most of the new flagships, from the high-end Samsung Galaxy Note8 to the mid-range OnePlus 5, are equipped with this trendy feature.
The good news is that dual cameras aren't just limited to high-end flagships. Some of the inexpensive cell phones are also equipped with a dual camera.
Here, in this list, we have compiled a list of the 5 best dual camera phones under Rs 20000 for the month of August. So let's get started.See also : 5 Best Camera Phones under Rs 15,000
1. Moto G5S Plus
First up is the newly launched Moto G5S. Available for Rs only. The Moto G5S Plus comes with 15,999 pixels in both the online and offline markets and has two 13 megapixel monochrome and RGB sensors.
The dual camera setup gives the images a bokeh effect with blur adjustment. You can also select selected black and white images or change the image background.
Under the hood is a 2 GHz octa-core chipset from Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 and 4 GB of RAM. On the front of the battery, the Moto G5S Plus is supported by a 3000 mAh battery and runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1.Buy the Moto G5S Plus on Amazon
2. Oppo F3
The Moto G5S Plus is followed by the Oppo F3. The Oppo F3, which was launched in the first half of 2017, costs 29,900 rupees.
In contrast to other devices, the front camera has a dual camera configuration - consisting of a 16-megapixel primary camera and an ultra-wide 8-megapixel secondary camera.
This setup results in wide selfies that are suitable for large groups.
Under the hood, the Oppo F3 is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750T processor with 4 GB of RAM. And when it comes to the battery, it's powered by a 3200 mAh device that can last up to a full day.Buy the Oppo F3 on Amazon
3. Huawei Honor 6X
Honor phones are no stranger to the dual-camera smartphones (remember Huawei Honor P9?). A budget-friendly option is the Huawei Honor 6X, which was launched in the first half of 2017.
The 32 GB variant costs just Rs. 11,999 while the 64 GB variant is priced at Rs. 13,999.
The dual camera setup is equipped with a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera. The secondary camera will help you add the bokeh effect - focus on the object while blurring the background.
The hardware department has a 1.7 GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The battery is powered by a 3340 mAh battery with a talk time of 23 hours.Buy the Huawei Honor 6X 32 GB on Amazon. Also check out the 64 GB Honor 6X variant.
4. Coolpad Cool1 Dual
The fourth on our list is the Coolpad Cool1 Dual. Priced at Rs. 12,999 this one has a pair of 13 megapixel cameras. Similar to the Moto G5S Plus, this one also has a monochrome and an RGB sensor.
The dual camera setup creates a bokeh effect.
The purpose of the dual camera setup is the bokeh effect, where the subject stands out in sharp focus and individual black and white images.
Under the hood, the Coolpad Cool 1 Dual is powered by the 1.4 GHz octa-core chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 and 3 GB of RAM. Battery wise, it packs it into a whopping 4000mAh battery pack.Buy the Coolpad Cool1 Dual on Amazon
5. Vivo V5 Plus
Last but not least is the Vivo V5 Plus. Though it's priced a little above the Rs. With a range of 20,000, it fits into the bill of dual-camera smartphones.
Similar to the Oppo F3, it has a double front camera with a moonlight flash. and similar to the phones mentioned above, it also specializes in the bokeh effect.
The Vivo V5 Plus is powered by a 2 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor and 4 GB of RAM. The phone has an expandable internal memory of 64 GB. In addition, it is backed up by a battery unit of 3160 mAh.Buy the Vivo V5 Plus on Amazon
Which of these will be in your cart today? If we missed any of your favorites, you'll know where the comments section is.
See further : 14 Cool Gadgets To Buy For Under 500 Rupees In India
- What is the Hindi word for housekeeping
- What are the benefits of dermarolling
- Determinism means that the mind cannot change
- Which courses have high job opportunities
- What is 10 10 10 10 2
- How did you achieve your independence
- Where have my files gone?
- Which plastic material is used for deep drawing
- Amoebiasis is contagious through saliva
- Which functions can be added to WhatsApp
- Why have most African state policies failed
- Can non-Christians forgive as Christians can
- What is it like to visit Disneyland
- What is the most durable gas car
- Mobile marketing advice
- What are some lies that are inevitable
- What final decisions have given you peace
- Can health problems be solved without medication
- Can Cure Almonds Stroke
- How to create a Wikipedia page
- Do you like nuts
- What is fashion management and lifestyle business
- Why is OkCoin better than Coinbase
- What are Somalia's neighboring countries
- Tips for better project management
- Are expensive cell phones really that good
- Why was the EU not founded earlier?
- What are shape memory alloys used for?
- Sells TracFone SIM card kit numbers
- Who would win Zapdos or Moltres
- Why do smileys have no noses?
- Which is your indispensable piece of equipment
- What are problems with white girls