How can I create a skin care line
Kylie Beauty: Kylie Jenner's face scrub is said to be so bad it "destroys your skin"
Kylie Jenner became the youngest self-made billionaire of all time thanks to her beauty empire "Kylie Cosmetics". (More about this HERE.) Not without reason: their lip kits have a good reputation and their eyeshadow palettes also keep what they promise. Their latest coup is their own skin care line, which should be available from May 22, 2019.
"Kylie Skin by Kylie Jenner" offers products such as cleansing gels, toners, serums, moisturizers or eye creams - and a facial scrub. One of the main ingredients in the peeling is walnuts. To be more precise, walnut powder, as Kylie writes in a tweet - and Twitter is anything but enthusiastic ...
Effective exfoliation or death for your sensitive facial skin?
Kylie Jenner describes her face scrub as "gentle but very effective" in that it "removes dead skin" and she uses the scrub three times a week. The users on Twitter disagree and recommend that peeling is better to use zero times a week ...
Where does all this hatred come from? The shell of the walnut is anything but gentle on the fine skin of the face - no matter how finely the shell is ground. The peel can cause fine micro-cracks in the skin - especially if you are already struggling with sensitive skin or acne.
And of course, every skin is different and some will get away with a bit of walnut peel on their face - possibly including Kylie, but we still recommend - like half Twitter - to speak to the dermatologist before each product purchase, or to do really intensive research what is good for your own skin ...
This is what Twitter thinks of Kylie Jenner's new skincare line:
You might also be interested in:
- Can I eat too many bananas?
- What is integral theory
- Who left engineering halfway
- Is the US military a monopsony?
- Is aluminum foil a pure substance
- Is cannibalism illegal
- Why did Charles X of France abdicate?
- Is benevolent sexism dangerous
- What is an ideal death sentence
- Which DJs use ghostwriter producers?
- What does life need to live well
- Who played masters in EDF
- Why is jazz music so bad
- Which tricks can you do less lazily?
- When did musical theater begin?
- Is the Antichrist an NPC
- Who Owns the Contents of Quora
- What if you die clinically
- How do I choose a good toothpaste
- What do Serbs think of Qatar?
- Where does the word Pooney come from
- What are LTE and VoLTE
- Why are anecdotes so compelling
- What defects cause panic attacks