What is culture and its components
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Explanation of terms
Culture encompasses everything that man has created. By "culture" we also understand the way people live together.
On a lonely island
Imagine that you end up with some people on a lonely island that no one has ever set foot on. First of all you will surely explore the island and then discuss what you have to do to survive - for example picking fruit, catching fish, looking for sources of drinking water, building tools and huts. But how do you catch fish? Who brings the water? How do you spend your free time? What do you do when there is an argument? In time you will make rules together to organize your coexistence in a peaceful way. You develop a culture of coexistence.
Shaping the world
A social order therefore belongs to culture. But language, religion, economy, dealing with nature, art objects, music, literature, traditions and customs are also part of human culture - everything that people have done themselves with their hands, their intelligence and their imagination.
"Culture" is also used in biology when, for example, plants are grown on certain soils or bacteria or other types of cells are used with suitable methods, for example in order to use them for pest control or in drug research.
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
We also take a break at the weekend in HanisauLand.
You can ask your questions here again next week!
- Where does the Bugatti Veyron come from
- PayPal will email me
- Can you have XXY chromosome
- How was the ISC math paper 2017
- What wildflowers are common in Utah
- What are some Indian good luck charms
- What is tan inverse of 2
- Are ATM cards waterproof
- Can there be negative frequencies and wavelengths
- Can I give oatmeal to my dogs
- Who is a pessimist
- Antipsychotics cause laziness
- Where does 22 come from 7
- A common highlight enhances pregnancy
- When did math test you the most?
- When are higher derivatives used?
- How can a teenager do business in Mongolia?
- How does the step counter for iPhones work
- Who enchants the crown of Jesus
- What are some tips for IPM
- How can I plagiarize without getting caught
- How is an engineer doing
- Why is my period 3 weeks
- Office politics is a myth