Is the transfer process safe for frozen embryos?
Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
IF THE NUMBER OF EMBRYOS CREATED MORE THAN NEEDED IN YOUR IVF TREATMENT, YOU CAN FREEZE THESE EXCESS EMBRYOS FOR LATER USE.
IVF treatment often leads to the recovery of the surplus embryos. In many cases, couples choose to freeze these embryos and keep them so that they can be used again in another attempt.
Cryo-embryo transfer is quite a popular method today that has been used successfully in the treatment of infertility for over 30 years. During vitrification, biological material is frozen very quickly and safely from damage. Children born with frozen embryos after IVF treatment are just as healthy as naturally conceived children.
WHAT IS FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER (FET)?
Cryotransfer (Frozen Embryo Transfer - FET) is a method of assisted reproduction in which the previously frozen embryos are thawed and transferred into a prepared uterine cavity of a woman. There are several reasons couples choose to have frozen embryo transfers. An unsuccessful course of treatment is not the only reason patients choose this type of infertility treatment. Often the reason is also the desire to get pregnant again after a successful cycle. Patients also prefer to save the embryos for the future. Since fertility decreases sharply with increasing age, thanks to frozen embryos, they have the opportunity to become parents again a little later. The recommended storage time for frozen fertilized eggs is 3 years. However, there is no scientific evidence that the later thawed material is of the inferior quality. In any case, it is always recommended to use cryopreserved embryos as soon as possible.
HOW DOES THE TRANSFER OF FROZEN EMBRYOS WORK?
- If your previously frozen embryos are stored in another clinic, they will be transported to our clinic. Together with the embryos, you must provide a full report of your embryos and the results of the medical examinations.
- The next step is to prepare the lining of the uterus before embryo transfer. You will receive your individual treatment plan and will have to undergo a series of examinations.
- When you are ready to induce pregnancy, the embryo (s) will be thawed and transferred to the uterus on the same day.
- After the transfer, a break of about half an hour is necessary. Then you can go home. It is recommended to avoid physical strain as well as strong emotional arousal.
- The pregnancy test (hCG test) will be done 14 days after the transfer to check if the goal has been achieved.
Please contact us for free consultation on this program.
It will be our pleasure to help you on the way to the fulfillment of your dream.
Motherhood after 40
The modern world provides women with so many great opportunities but at the same time, it may cause a lot of disappointments ....
Egg freezing, also known as the oocyte preservation is a method of woman’s fertility preservation that allows ...
- What are calf muscle injuries
- Can proteins form polymers?
- How should I simplify the annual financial statements
- Help with the design of the system analysis
- What are cyber crooks
- What turns in fibers
- What does my dream represent
- Archery is a good hobby sport
- Why did Anakin Skywalker love his mother
- Has anyone ever killed anyone wearing helmets
- What is the resistance DC or AC
- How do I upload document notes online
- Surrogacy should be allowed
- Where can I find printing machines
- You can grow rosemary plant indoors
- A management degree after language certification is required
- What would really annoy an ENFJ
- How good is the MCom at IGNOU
- Marries a prince of ordinary people
- What is the recipe of lasagna
- Orthodox Christians celebrate Easter
- What is an IIM cap
- Which artist sang the song 7 Rings?
- How is astrology helpful 1
- Can you resume someone else's continuing project?
- What is Bilkent University best known for?
- Is learning Adobe Photoshop helpful
- Has conquered Denmark Groenland
- Do the CFA exams take place in India?
- Is it okay to bully your sibling?
- Sales jobs are difficult
- Ning is still actively being developed
- Is Adderall effective for anxiety
- The atomic number of the element is 74