What does the flag of Lesothos mean
Lesotho is a very small country in the south of Africa. Since it is completely enclosed by the state of South Africa, it is also called an enclave. Lesotho is very mountainous, which is why it is also known as the "Kingdom in Heaven". About two million people live here, but most of the country cannot be inhabited because there are so many mountains.
The language spoken by the people of Lesotho is called "Sesotho". Many people still live according to old traditions. A major problem in the country is the high AIDS rate. Many people die from this disease and then the children are often left behind as orphans.
|language||Sesotho and English|
|Longest river||Oranje (total length 2160 km)|
|Highest mountain||Thabana Ntlenyana (3482 m)|
- Who was India's first spy
- Are religious organizations in India tax exempt
- What is the scope of augmented reality
- Why do schools have compulsory ESL lessons
- Why are emotions illogical
- Could someone explain the phenomenon of earthquakes?
- Are guinea pigs expensive
- What are most people ashamed of?
- How would you describe the politics of Chhattisgarh
- You could stay drunk indefinitely
- What does maple syrup cost
- What is 123456789 squared
- Ear infections cause headaches
- Why does whiskey taste better with water?
- Which country is most open to atheism?
- Is it possible to emulate IoT devices?
- In which country are Amway products manufactured?
- Which tent is best for a family
- What does GG mean in Xanax
- Have you ever been in true love
- Why was Ephesus important to Christians
- What is the advantage of larger lenses
- What are some preventive diagnoses for cancer
- Could Eren control the founding titan power?