What are the uses of lipophobia
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive lipophobic, Comparative —, Superlative —
- li | po | phob, No increase
- IPA: [ˌLipoˈfoːp]
- 1) Chemistry: not soluble in fat
- lipo- from the ancient Greek λίπος (lípos) "fat" and -phobic from the ancient Greek φόβος (phóbos) "fear"
- 1) hydrophobic
- 1) lipophilic
- 1) a lipophobicDye; a lipophobes Toxin; a lipophobicUnity, ointment base, substance; lipophobicHormones, solvents, drugs
- English: 1) lipophobic
Grammar / Declinations
Flexion lipophob - The declension of the adjective lipophob
|Masculine||the lipophobic||of the lipophobic||the lipophobic||the lipophobic|
|Feminine||the lipophobic||the lipophobic||the lipophobic||the lipophobic|
|neuter||the lipophobic||of the lipophobic||the lipophobic||the lipophobic|
|Plural||the lipophobic||the lipophobic||the lipophobic||the lipophobic|
|Masculine||a lipophobic||a lipophobic||a lipophobic||a lipophobic|
|Feminine||a lipophobic||a lipophobic||a lipophobic||a lipophobic|
|neuter||a lipophobic||a lipophobic||a lipophobic||a lipophobic|
Entries from our dictionary containing "lipophobic":
lipophilic: hydrophobic fat-loving opposite words: 1) lipophobic application examples: 1) It is based on the hypothesis that Borrelia produce a fat-loving (lipophilic) toxin
-phob-: ... cairophobia, cancerophobia, carcinophobia, claustrophobia, kleptophobia, coprophobia, lalophobia, lipophobia, lyophobia, monophobia, mysophobia, necrophobia, nosophobia, nyctophobia ...
Rhyme: German: -oːp: ... gallophobic gyroscope homophobic horoscope hydrophobic ionotropic isotope isotropic colonoscope lipophobic microscope misanthropic orthotropic periscope philanthropic polytropic ...
lipophobic: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: li | po | pho | bem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [bəm] Grammatical features: Dative singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective lipophob Dative singular neuter of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective lipophob
lipophobic:… Features: Genitive singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective lipophobic Accusative singular masculine of the strong declension of the positive of the adjective ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Lipophob" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/lipophob/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "lipophobic" and help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
lipophobic (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: li | po | pho | be Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌlipoˈfoːbə]…
lipophobic (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: li | po | pho | bem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˌlipoˈfoːbəm]…
lipophobic (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: li | po | pho | ben Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌlipoˈfoːbn̩]…
lipophobic (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: li | po | pho | over pronunciation / stress: IPA: [lipoˈoːbɐ]…
lipophobes (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: li | po | pho | bes Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌlipoˈfoːbəs]…
liposomes (French) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: singular liposomes, plural liposomes Hyphenation: ...
liposuccion (French) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: singular la liposuccion, plural les liposuccions Hyphenation:…
liposucked (English) Part of speech: Conjugated form Grammatical features: Simple past of the verb liposuck Part of speech:…
liposucking Part of Speech: Participle I Grammatical features: Present participle of the verb liposuck
liposucks (English) Part of speech: Conjugated form Grammatical characteristics: 3rd person singular indicative present active of the verb ...
- Which RPA is freely available online
- What do you think of Leonid Brezhnev
- Stalin wanted to join the axis
- Does GNDU Amritsar offer an MBBS
- What kind of gifts do parents love
- Are Muscovy ducks actually ducks
- How many interviews have you conducted?
- What is popular mobile messenger in USA
- Who invented eternal damnation and hellfire?
- Why is the eukaryotic genome monocistronic
- What makes God real
- What is your need at the moment
- What causes fin rot
- What is an Entrez Search
- Is there an Android data app
- What kind of chemical engineers earn the best
- Which is SRK career best achievement
- Why don't evergreen trees lose their needles?
- How are 3D graphics rendered
- How is phosphorus pentachloride formed
- Who is the oldest rock musician alive?
- How long does spray paint last
- What significance did Stalin's purges have?
- How Roma are related to India
- What is Spora Ransomware
- US cities are divided into districts
- How is the nightlife in San Francisco
- How is gaming as a hobby?
- Where does Elon Musk stand politically
- Is DGCA important
- Does the iPhone 6 need a voltage converter
- Which cheeses are gluten-free?
- Can a mechanical engineer become a scientist?