What are merciless killings
The introduction to »Gnadenmord« reads exciting, creepy and very brutal at first, because you follow Reardon Thorogood, who just realizes that her family has been massacred. On her escape from the house, she meets the killer ... but that was the beginning of the tension ...
Following this rather nerve-wracking scene, readers accompany DI Damen Brooke to a new crime scene. There, above all, a lot of Brooke's colleagues get to know their names, ranks, their abbreviations and responsibilities within the English police. Good prerequisites for an interview, but rather lengthy for a thriller.
Since a lot of things are repeated here, there is no speed whatsoever and therefore a lot of tension and I almost wanted to give up, annoyed. But then things almost started to overturn :-) New information and findings led to many twists and turns within the story, Damen Brooks daughter seems to be somehow involved in the events and small, nasty cliffhangers at the end of each chapter entice you to read on.
The closer you get to the resolution, the more excited you are to find out where it all leads to. A little something, at least a small part of the murders, you can imagine. At least the original title gives a little hint :-) But the motivation of the perpetrator offers a big surprise, just like the person of the perpetrator. So sticking to it will definitely be rewarded :-)
After a somewhat weak beginning, »Gnadenmord« develops into a veritable thriller with everything that goes with it. A bit of initial patience is required here, which will definitely be rewarded.
- How is a triple ipa brewed
- What is wheel bearing service
- Can I make money without paying any money
- What is the skill difference between soldiers
- How do I create a UI map
- What is an S P ratio
- How to paint camouflage
- How would you describe the style 2010 2020
- How did early humans start making tools
- What do you prefer to meditation
- Cooks make good money
- How do marketing professionals do research
- What makes Britney Spears a pop icon
- Why is reading fun?
- What is Ronnie James Dio famous for
- How firm should the spark plugs be
- How to make calamari
- What's the weirdest part of marketing
- Which coin can I buy now?
- Lipo 6 is an effective fat burner
- What's the coolest book ever
- Caves usually have water
- Why don't Olympic divers wear protective goggles?
- Provides AWS EC2 DDoS protection