How do I check stocks technically
Professional tools for your investment decision
Stock signals - what is it?
- On the basis of the technical analysis, buy and sell signals are determined weekly, which support you in your investment decisions
- If a buy signal is determined for a share, the underlying model predicts a particularly positive price development when the signal is reached (activation)
- in the case of a sell-signal, a negative price development is forecast when the signal is reached (activation)
- activated signals are observed for 10 weeks - so you can check how successfully the signals are developing
- stocks from the German, European, American and Japanese markets are monitored
New stock signals
- Share signals are generated once a week (Mondays around 11.30 a.m.)
- For each market observed, up to 5 securities are included for which the activation of a buy signal is most likely, as well as up to 5 securities for which the activation of a sell signal is most likely
- A signal is only considered activated if the price of the security in question is above the signal (for buy signals) or below the signal (for sell signals) within the first week
- the price development is monitored for a week and updated daily
The current price of a share XY is 95 euros. A buy signal of 100 euros is displayed for this value. Based on the technical analysis, the model predicts that the price of this share will develop particularly positively when the signal is reached. Within the first week, the price has now reached 101 euros. This activates the signal and continues to monitor it for the next 10 weeks (signal tracking). This allows you to closely monitor the success of the stock signals.
Signal tracking, chart and risk
Once activated, signals are observed over a period of 10 weeks. Information on the activated signals is available in the "Signal Tracking", "Chart" and "Risk" views.
1. Signal tracking
So that you can easily check how successfully the signals have developed, we show you when an activated signal has made gains of 5 percent, 10 percent or 15 percent for the first time. In the case of sell signals, we show you which losses you have avoided by selling a share.
Example: Activated sell signal 100 EUR, current price 90 EUR. We show you when the security lost 5 percent or 10 percent.
The "Chart" view offers you a visualization of the security development. A vertical line in the chart shows you when the signal was generated, a horizontal line the level of the signal price.
The different profit and loss thresholds are colored in different shades of green and red. So you can see at a glance when you were in the profit zone and which losses you have avoided.
Every investment is associated with risk. In the "Risk" view you will find various key figures that should help you to better assess the investment risk.
Example: The key figure "VaR (1 week)" indicates the maximum loss within a week (with a 95 percent probability).
Proof of success
See for yourself how well the "stock signals" have worked over the past seven years.
- Example Dax 30: More than 67 percent of all activated signals achieved a maximum gain of over 5 percent within 10 weeks, more than 34 percent of the activated signals even a gain of over 15 percent.
Your options for action
If you have decided to buy or sell a security based on the "share signals" displayed and the fundamental data of a security, you can call up the order mask directly from the "share signals" page.
1. Buy orders
With the stock signals of the German, European and Japanese markets you can use the "Buy" button to go directly to the domestic order process, for stocks from the American market to the US order process. The essential framework data, such as WKN, are automatically adopted. You only need to complete the data and approve your order with a TAN.
To take full advantage of the buy signals displayed, you can place a buy order before the signal has been activated. Use the opportunity to limit your order. For a domestic order, please call up the order supplements via "Show optional order supplements". You can specify the displayed stock signal as a limit, for example. With the addition of the "Stop-buy" order, you ensure that your buy order is only executed when the specified limit has been reached. Once the limit has been reached, your order will be executed at the cheapest price, i.e. the actual purchase price may also be above the selected limit.
2. Sell order
With the stock signals of the German, European and Japanese markets you can use the "Sell" button to go directly to the domestic order process, for stocks from the American market to the US order process. The essential framework data, such as WKN, are automatically adopted. You only need to complete the data and approve your order with a TAN.
If you want to use the stock signals to hedge against impending losses, you can place a sell order before the sell signal has been activated. Use the opportunity to limit your order. For a domestic order, please call up the order supplements via "Show optional order supplements". You can enter the displayed stock signal as a limit, for example. With the addition of the "Stop-loss" order, you ensure that your sell order is only executed when the specified limit has been reached. Once the limit has been reached, your order will be executed at the cheapest price, i.e. the actual selling price may be below the selected limit.
3. Observing values
You have not yet decided to buy or sell a security, but want to stay informed about the development of the share? Use the option of transferring the displayed values directly to your sample portfolio. You can enter the displayed stock signals as a limit, for example. If the specified course limit is reached, you will be informed by email. The e-mails are usually delivered 15 minutes after the set limit has been reached. As an alternative to using the limit function, you can also save the displayed signal and other important information (e.g. the date on which the signal was generated) as a note in your sample depository.
The "stock signals" are made available to us by our partner TechRules.com. TechRules.com was founded in 1999 and grew out of Expert Timing Systems Intl. emerged.
The "share signals" are used to support your investment decision. Overall, however, the technical analysis is a pure time series analysis that completely disregards fundamental data (company key figures or economic framework data). Therefore, do not make your investment decision solely dependent on the technical analysis, as the analysis of historical data does not guarantee the correctness of the forecast development.
- Did Apollo astronauts use a computer mouse
- How will industrial hemp affect the economy
- Michael Jackson was a good actor
- Are telecommunications engineers really engineers?
- There are free online photography courses
- Why is reading fun?
- What is Ignoring Backfacing in 3ds Max
- What are the craziest computer viruses
- What are your reviews of Pyrocrat Systems
- Can you see the energy of the people
- The Reliance company will be closed
- Authors, how do you develop your characters
- How does upwork check for multiple accounts?
- How can ions be removed from the water
- How is chemistry at MNIT Jaipur
- How do I get news Chhattisgarh
- Why didn't AOL and Yahoo clone Twitter?
- Is there an anime like magicians
- What treatment is best for stomach ulcers
- Can affect the room
- What does maple syrup cost
- Which gas is used in fire extinguishers
- Concrete slabs are ugly looking
- Can go vinyl flooring over concrete