For what skills does Wipro recruit newcomers
1. What do I do first when I reach the Wipro campus? Please introduce yourself in the reception area and mention that you are a new employee. You will receive a provisional ID. Please make sure that you carry this ID with you at all times within the campus. Following your registration, the documents are recorded and checked.
2. Is there a dress code? What do I have to consider when choosing my clothes? Your clothing must be kept formal on all days, except on Fridays, where smart casual clothing is permitted. Men are allowed to wear trousers / shirts and closed shoes, women trousers / shirts or Indian formal clothes. Open T-shirts, cargo pants, capri shirts or casual clothing are not permitted according to the Wipro dress code.
3. Will my training location and my project location be the same place? Not necessarily. The project location will depend on the business requirement that you will be assigned and you will be advised of the assignment accordingly in advance.
4. Do I have to bring something? If you are part of the WASE or WiSTA course, study material will be made available to you during the introduction. Please carry a pen / small notepad with you to record all important information.
5. Are there certain formalities that I have to complete before joining Wipro? Yes, there are a few mandatory formalities that you need to complete before you join. You can find more details in your welcome email.
6. Can we take vacation during the training? No. You are expected to be present for the entire duration of the training.
7. Is there a canteen in the office building? Yes, there is a canteen with various options. Tea and coffee are also available.
8. Can I bring my own laptop or will one be made available to me once I join the company? According to Wipro's security guidelines, personal laptops / sticks etc. are not allowed. During the technical briefing, you will be assigned a desktop to work on in due course.
9. What travel expenses can I get reimbursed? Please keep your travel tickets with a copy as this is required in order to process refunds. If you are traveling in a group, you can submit a copy of the ticket for a refund.
10. Can you tell me the best place to look for accommodation? The stay depends on the location of your training / work. We will inform you in advance about training / project locations so that you can organize long-term accommodation.
11. Are there information services that can help me plan my stay and transport? I'm new here, after all. Real estate contact details will be made available to you on the day you log in. You can use the local "Just Dial" numbers (city code + 2333 3333) or search the Internet for suitable accommodation options that meet your requirements.
12. Wipro is great. Who can I contact if I need help? You can reach our help desk team on toll-free number 1800 103 4678 or send an email to [email protected] if you need clarification on your joining date between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday, 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.) Lunch break).
13. Can I postpone my joining date? We advise you to join on the scheduled date. For emergencies, you can send an email to [email protected], stating a valid reason and attaching appropriate documents (if available). We will respond to your request within 48 hours, depending on business availability.
14. Do I have to bring my service letter and / or discharge letter from my previous employer with me? Yes. As part of our policy on Wipro's Integrity, we expect that you have completed all formalities with your previous employers where required.
15. Can I bring my parents with me to my entry formalities? Unfortunately, no. For security reasons, you are not allowed to bring your parents with you to the entry formalities.
16. What is the difference between the registration and joining dates?
- Newcomers who are taking a training course as part of the “Project Readiness Program” (PRP) must register one week before their actual entry date. This helps in completing their enrollment formalities and preparing the training plan early on.
- Applicants are asked to use the days after completing their entry formalities to plan their living situation and daily travel to the office / training location.
- Applicants joining the business units directly may be required to join the company immediately after completing the entry formalities. For more details, please refer to the relevant e-mail.
17. Am I entitled to maternity leave? Pregnant female employees are entitled to maternity leave after 80 days from the date they joined the company.
18. Will you help with opening a bank account? We will support you in the course of the joining formalities by opening a Wipro wage account.
- How would I solve this trigonometry function
- How are rubber band balls made
- What is knitting
- Minoxidil is a permanent treatment for baldness
- Habib Fanny speaks French
- How do I overcome the fear of college admission
- What do you think of Brangelina Split
- Who is the oldest rock musician alive?
- What is the GTA 5 RP Mod
- How can you confuse laws and rules
- What are the craziest computer viruses
- What distinguishes one DSP from the other
- When did Italy surrender in World War II?
- What is the full form of DLO
- How electricity is transmitted through a power grid
- What is the REXX tool
- Pack soil when planting
- Can I give oatmeal to my dogs
- How can I copy music from YouTube
- What are the goals of the FCI
- What is the secret behind India's booming economy
- Are court hearings a precedent?
- VR technology is still growing
- Why did the Chinese invent paper money