How much is 50 of 1 75
This is called a yardstick relationship between the route in a picture and the corresponding route in reality.
Reductions of Reality
1: 50 or 1: 100000
1:50 means: 1 cm in the picture corresponds to 50 cm in reality. The “picture is 50 times smaller” than reality.
Enlargements of reality
50: 1 or 100,000: 1
50: 1 means: 50 cm in the picture corresponds to 1 cm in reality. The “picture is 50 times bigger” than reality.
1 : 50
say: "1 in 50"
50 : 1
say: "50 to 1"
Calculate the scale
Example: Picture of a boat (length 25 m)
A model maker wants to draw a picture of a boat (length 25 m) on a DIN A4 sheet of paper in landscape format (width 29.7 cm). Calculate a meaningful yardstick.
|30 cm||25 m|
|30 cm||2500 cm|
|1 cm||83 cm|
Since this is only about the approximate scale, you can round generously. With the scale 1: 100 it is easier to calculate than with the scale 1: 83!
A reasonable scale is therefore 1: 100.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
- Do nose jobs hurt what hurts the most
- What is a Nikon D7000
- Why do people in Berlin wear black
- What are household assets
- When will people have enough
- What stage of body transformation are you in?
- Why does capillary action occur in the soil?
- How was your first hitchhiking experience
- Where can I find web designers
- Why does Justin Trudeau look so good
- Does the Czech Republic like the US
- How historical is the film Gladiator
- Wat is one plus 2 invite
- Is Micro BTC a Scam
- Who developed the Voot app
- What are floodplains and leaves
- A2 milk is just a marketing gimmick
- Which one has better opportunities to test or DBA
- Which car was the most popular in 1952?
- Why are medical students depressed
- How similar are autistic alexithymia and psychopathy
- Burping and farting are unique to humans
- Where can I get a free domain
- How do I learn for ugc net