Is phosphorus important for our fresh water systems
Both in industry and in building technology, steam is the best energy medium for heating, generating electricity and operating machines, especially when there is a greater demand for energy. However, certain substances contained in water (suspended solids, dissolved gases, dissolved minerals) lead to malfunctions and damage in boiler or hot water systems. The guidelines of the VdTÜV, TRD and EN guidelines apply here.
Depending on the purpose of the steam and the type of boiler, certain water qualities are required for the boiler feed water as well as appropriate water treatment concepts for the boiler water and for the subsequent condensate. It is not uncommon for steam to be consumed in the process, so that treated make-up water has to be continuously added.
We ensure through targeted preparation and treatment of the water in accordance with the above. Guidelines for a corrosion-free and deposit-free driving style. With our modern hydrazine and phosphate-free products, we extend the service life of steam and hot water systems with energy-efficient and cost-efficient operation.
A procedurally and economically mature operation of the water-carrying systems enables the maximum operational safety of your steam and hot water systems with optimal efficiency.
The AEW team will be happy to advise you!
Water is known to be the most efficient, inexpensive and environmentally friendly heat transport medium.
Due to the high temperatures in the feed water, the high pressure in the boiler and the resulting condensate quality, substances contained in the water immediately lead to considerable precipitations in the form of scale and silicate deposits, but also to carbonic acid and oxygen corrosion. In the event of improper water treatment and compliance with the guide values, this leads to increased blowdown and desalination losses and thus to significantly higher costs for steam generation.
Due to the different pressure levels from 1 - 66 bar, potential hazards can arise, especially through corrosion and deposits. Fluctuations in the feed water quality are caused by different proportions of condensate and make-up water, which makes customer-specific solutions necessary.
In this respect, the right water treatment and water treatment concept "salty, low-salt or salt-free driving" is of the utmost importance for an economically optimal operation in compliance with the TRD 611 VdTÜV and EN guidelines.
Efficient and smooth operation of the feed water, boiler and condensate systems is of great importance for maximum operational safety and functionality of the systems. A special water treatment and water treatment is therefore essential.
In order to obtain the optimal additional water quality for your application and to select the appropriate water treatment, we start with the ACTUAL analysis of your systems and the existing system technology. This also includes taking water samples, analyzing them, evaluating them in the form of an explanatory water analysis report and making initial suggestions for improvement on our part.
On the basis of this report and your desired goals and specifications, we develop the optimal concept for improving the additional water quality (salty, low-salt or salt-free operation) and the associated system technology and the water treatment products required here. This concept could include the following measures: Changing the water quality through appropriate treatment systems, dosing technology, measurement and control technology and a targeted selection of treatment products.
As part of our name and color concept, boiler water treatment products have the main group name JUROSIL and the red color as a distinguishing feature on documents and labels.
Regular support by AEW and / or the operator's employees who have been trained by us enable consistent system monitoring and thus the best possible operational safety as well as the implementation of the jointly agreed goals. Changed operating conditions and changing water quality can be recognized immediately and the water treatment can be adapted accordingly.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Energy cost savings through increased thickening
- Reduction of the additional water requirement through less blowdown and blowdown
- Corrosion inhibition through surface protection and oxygen binding
- Use of different raw material concepts
- Compliance with safety regulations such as TRD 611, VdTÜV and EN guidelines
- Protection of the investments made by extending the service life of your steam and hot water systems
- Environmentally friendly use of natural substances
- Selection of different water treatment technologies for the implementation of salty, low-salt or salt-free operation
- Products also available for hot water boilers
- What are the first steps of programming
- What do sloths eat
- What is temporal coherence
- How many traditional kings are there in Pakistan
- What does EN8 stand for
- How was Edmonton founded
- Are female hyenas stronger than male hyenas
- Why don't lunges hurt my knees
- What brings a person to the shadow ban on Twitter
- Intensive competitive gymnastics is good for girls
- Will you forgive people for being late?
- How many interviews have you conducted?
- What is e 2 2
- Does it make sense to learn ruby
- Which, surprisingly, is still a taboo
- Why is CPEC required
- What is the 25th change
- How do you carry out a usability assessment
- What stops bad thoughts
- Is verbal ability important for the GATE exam?
- Do you think the penmanship is out of date?
- Cancer affects the eyes
- Farsi and Persian are two separate languages
- Are hairline cracks in walls dangerous
- When will the LTTE return?
- What is molecular energy transport
- What are some old TV sitcoms
- How can I improve my KISSmetrics
- What are the calories in hazelnut coffee
- How fast are 56 billion horsepower
- Which new ICO started in March 2018
- What was the first popular cartoon character
- How many doctors love their job
- What is the 25th change