How to make a queso dip
Hot cheese dip
Photo fudio / fotolia.com
Hot Cheese Dip is a unique dip made from cheese, spices and creme fraiche. This recipe goes perfectly with the fondue season.
Rating: Ø 4.4 (216 votes)
Ingredients for 10 servings
|400||G||Butter Cheese or Gouda|
|300||G||Creme fraiche Cheese|
20 min total time 20 min preparation time
- Grate the cheese on the coarse side of the household grater. Finely dice the onion and sauté with a little hot butter over medium heat until translucent. Squeeze in the garlic and sauté briefly.
- Add creme fraiche and heat while stirring. Add the cheese and slowly melt while stirring. Stir in tequila and season with chilli flakes and Tabasco if necessary.
Tips on the recipe
Serve with tortilla chips or white bread.
- Who is Bardock, the father of Goku
- How good is the MCom at IGNOU
- How can I apply for ECIL
- What does parking mean
- US cities are divided into districts
- A doctorate in computer science is worthwhile
- How to say prison in Spanish?
- Hitting submarines whales
- Are there American martial arts
- How do you concatenate in SQL
- What are the advantages of mobile apps
- When do you have to hug someone
- What is form factor
- Why are people jealous of others?
- How can I grow a wisdom tooth
- Why do some people study philosophy
- What were Paul Revere's goals
- How can I concentrate while drawing
- Is Shekhar Ravjiani a Sindhi
- What will the future prison look like?
- Did people die in the Titanic movie
- What are subatomic particles for children
- How common is misogyny in society
- What does it cost to sow hemp