How do I edit with the Video Toolbox
How to activate the Video Toolbox on Xiaomi
Since MIUI 12 appeared, we've kept seeing new changes and news that we'd like to try out. Sometimes this time we can try MIUI 11 and even MIUI 10. This time we will get to know that Toolbox video from Xiaomi or also known as the video toolbox, with which we can get more out of multimedia content.
With this function we can watch YouTube videos with the screen switched off, record parts of the video or take screenshots, e.g. B. speak to friends at the same time. A highly anticipated feature, but not officially available to everyone Xiaomi phones unless we follow the steps we're going to explain. The company gets used to adding features little by little and in this case it's no different so we have to force it ourselves.
Activate the video toolbox in MIUI
What do we have to do to be able to access it? Video function in Xiaomi To get started, you need to check firsthand that it is already showing on our phone, as the feature has already begun to be deployed for devices with MIUI 11. We entered to find out under Settings> Special Features and we should be choosing the Video option -Toolbox find. From here it will be very easy to activate, although not all have them.
For those who have MIUI 10 or even MIUI 11 but it doesn't work, we have to download the latest version of the Xiaomi Launcher as if it were some other external application. After installing it, we need to go back to Settings> Special Features and see if it now appears available.
Can't you use it Follow these steps on your Xiaomi
With some smartphones, the steps we have taken are not enough to have access to that Video options added we have to complicate ourselves a little more. The first will be to change the region of our cell phone, as we have done on other occasions. To do this, go to Settings> Additional Settings> Region and select India instead of Spain.
Also, this may not be enough as there is one final step to be followed that will make it final. MIUI 10 and MIUI 11 have limitations that we can skip by enabling their hidden options. This will be done as follows:
- First of all, we are going to download the Activity Launcher on our Xiaomi.
- Once installed, we need to use the search engine to find the "Toolbox" option.
- We click on that option and we get to the option.
After the whole process is completed, it just remains to choose the applications in which we want to use them, e.g. B. YouTube. When we go to one of these apps, we slide our finger up into a practically invisible bar next to the one we choose. Then we can see and use all of its functions.
- What is a good hungry iOS development company
- What are floodplains and leaves
- How could Bajrangi Bhaijaan be a hit
- Why shouldn't margarine be used in cooking?
- Bisleri is a brand based in India
- How do hydraulic machines work
- Why are there still standardized tests?
- What is the best tool for learning
- What is Martin Luther King complaining about?
- Is Dooble really a safe browser?
- When does the elbow joint bend
- How do I factor x x 1
- What is the purpose of standardizing data
- Why is Windows 10 so slow to start up?
- What is Ernakulam famous for
- Can SNAP check your bank accounts
- What qualities make jcole a good rapper
- Which jobs use Microsoft Excel frequently
- VR technology is still growing
- How little are you
- What is date function in PHP
- Which accessory is good for drop shipping
- Are mermaids fictional characters
- What are some unique things about Orissa
- What is the first place you traveled
- Why are there no more smartphones these days?
- The voters need wisdom for voting
- What is a homemade remedy for a headache
- How to treat gallbladder calcification
- What is YouTube watch time
- What is Fardeen Khan doing these days
- What is the main function of the AC contactors
- Scott Peterson is a psychopath