What does cardio training mean 1
Cardio Training: Benefits, Methods, and Heart Rate
Improve basic endurance, burn fat, stay fit. Everyone can benefit from cardio training. We'll show you what's important.
What is cardio training?
This is often referred to as cardio training Endurance training on devices. Endurance training includes all sports that you do Breathing and heart rate increase. You can use just your legs or arms, or both. Fitness classes also fall under cardio.
The most popular cardio equipment in the gym, for example:
- Exercise bike
- Cross trainer
- Rowing machine
What does cardio training do for you?
Endurance training is not only fun, it also has an effect positive on different Body functions out.
- Heart and vessels:
- The heart works more economically.
- Decrease in heart rate.
- Increase in stroke volume.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Circulatory disorders can be prevented.
- Vessels are better protected.
- Strengthens the muscles.
- Muscles are better supplied and can regenerate faster.
- The muscles become more efficient.
- Body fat percentage is reduced.
- The respiratory volume is increased.
- The lungs work more effectively.
- The body is better supplied with oxygen.
- The ability to concentrate is increased.
- The brain is better supplied with blood.
- New linking of brain cells.
- Blood cells multiply.
- More oxygen is transported.
- Organs are better supplied.
- The risk of thrombosis can be reduced.
- Immune system:
- The number of antibodies is increased and your immune system is strengthened.
- Insulin can be decreased.
- Muscles store more glycogen.
- Stress relieving and calming effect.
- Can prevent depression.
- Release of the happiness hormone serotin.
- Sleep disorders can be prevented.
Training methods - how can you train?
In cardio training there are different ways to design the training. Which Training method the right one for you depends on your goal, your level of training, health, the time available and your motivation.
The methods in endurance training are that Permanent method, Interval method and Repetition Methods.
The endurance method is one of the most popular types of endurance training. You train with constant loadwithout break. The intensity depends on your level of training and the type of continuous method. The training times are on average between 30 and 60 minutes. However, it can also take up to several hours. The permanent method is divided into 3 variants:
Extensive permanent method
Intensive permanent method
Variable permanent method
The Interval trainingis indicated by a Change of Exercise and recovery phases. The duration of the recovery phase is chosen so that enough energy is available for the next exercise. A complete regeneration does not take place.
Interval training leads to an improvement in strength endurance, speed and stamina during long endurance units. The Calorie consumption is higher than with the continuous method.
The Interval training Also promotes the afterburn effect. Your body burns more calories even after the cardio session. Interval training can be broken down into extensive and intensive subdivide.
Extensive interval method
The extensive interval method is more suitable for beginners. You train with high volume and low intensity. Your heart rate should be 70% HRmax.
Intensive interval method
With the intensive interval method, with is relative low volume and high intensity trained. The aim of the stress phases is 80-90% of the maximum heart rate.
The repetition method combines short, high-intensity stress phases with recovery phases. The difference to the interval method is that the break is for complete regeneration serves. This training method is mainly used when preparing for competitions.
Determine and calculate heart rate
To Training control cardio training works with the maximum heart rate. The heart rate depends on many factors. For example, age, gender, fitness level and weight play a role.
To determine the maximum heart rate, there is the professional one Performance diagnostics, Self test and general formulas. We introduce you to 3 formulas that you can use for calculation. However, these are only guidelines. In addition, trust in your body and listen to your feelings.
Many cardio machines have sensors on the handles that show you your values during training. You will get more precise values if you work with a chest strap and / or heart rate monitor. So you are not forced to hold on to the sensors permanently.
HRmax = 220 - age in years
HRmax = 208 - 0.7 x age in years
HRmax = 208 - 0.6 x age in years
Short fatcs: Gender is not taken into account in these formulas. The female heart is smaller. On average, women have a higher heart rate than men.
Why you should listen to music while doing cardio training!
It is easier to train with music. Match your playlist to your cardio training. This will help you hold out longer. Music helps you find and keep the right tempo.
The emotional impact of music provides more motivation and good mood. Fast beats can turn you into new ones High performance bring.
Our tip: Not only music supports you in your cardio training. With our Endurance Drink you provide yourself with important electrolytes and quickly available carbs during training.Discover Endurance Drink
- Cardio training is endurance training on machines
- Positive effects on the heart, blood vessels, muscles, lungs, brain, blood, immune system and psyche
- The training methods in cardio training: interval method, continuous method and repetition method
- You can roughly calculate your heart rate yourself using simple formulas
- Music supports you in cardio training
- What is parenting
- How can I make RDP more secure
- What is the purpose of Modafinil
- What are icebergs
- What is the russian word for to enter
- Amma canteens are a good idea
- Can there be negative frequencies and wavelengths
- Why are Democrats taking over Colorado
- Helps Neosporin with bed bug bites
- Who in your life had beautiful legs
- Does literature influence language
- React is easy to learn
- What exactly is leverage
- 40 million are equal to crores
- Does inhalation of exhaust fumes really cause cancer?
- What are some of the flaws of Benjamin Franklins
- Is my company website OK 1
- What are some sad classical piano pieces
- Is Dutch a wrong language
- How famous is the Pakistan Super League
- Is Melania Trump a model
- Is CsBr ionic
- All heart murmurs need to be treated
- What are your favorite progressive rock songs