How much money does Elon Musk
Elon Musk: That's how much the richest man in the world earns in just one minute
Elon Musk's Net Worth: That's How Much He Earns - Per Minute!
As early as December 2020, there was speculation that Elon Musk could become the richest man in the world and overtake Amazon boss Jeff Bezos. Now we know: He made it, despite the incredible profits that the American online mail order company made last year. Because: Tesla had an even better 2020 and broke all possible records. Of course, the CEO also benefited from this - Musk received millions in bonuses, paid out in blocks of shares. (Also Read: Whitney Wolfe Becomes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire In The World - Thanks To Bumble And Tinder)
A plus of over 100 billion: Elon Musk became the richest man in the world
Thanks to Tesla's extraordinary stock market surge last year, Elon Musk's fortune initially surged $ 100 billion at. No one on Bloomberg's list of billionaires earned as much money as the founder of Space X. This increase made him the second richest man practically overnight, before another Tesla trading session was due a little later - with the result: Elon Musk is the richest man in the world with 185 billion dollars.
Broken down, that means: Musk made 13 billion a month, about 3.2 billion a week, and over 430 million dollars a day. Numbers that normal mortals can only dream of. However, such numbers are not really tangible. So what does the richest man in the world make in one minute? We have calculated that - assuming that the increase in the Tesla share price would have been constant. (Also Read: Elon Musk - 6 Tips To Get You Success (and Rich))
For what Elon Musk earns in one minute, mere mortals work for almost ten years!
The result of our calculations gives: Elon Musk raised $ 300,000 per minute last year - a sum that would take most people a decade to earn on a normal salary. There is one caveat: The $ 158 billion is not in Musk's bank accounts. Because the majority of his assets are in stocks, the Tesla CEO only theoretically owns this sum. Assuming he would sell everything now. (Read here: Five Habits of Elon Musk)
The item “Elon Musk gana en un minuto lo mismo que tú en 10 años” Originally published by the colleagues at GQ España.
More about Elon Musk:
Signal Messenger: what's behind the WhatsApp alternative recommended by Elon Musk?
The 5 Most Expensive Things Elon Musk Ever Bought
Elon Musk: “If you want to be a millionaire, you should read these 10 books”
WhatsApp data protection update postponed: that should all change!
Starlink: That's behind Elon Musk's project to revolutionize our internet connection
Elon Musk and many other billionaires are neurodivers - so it affects their creative thinking
- Why is everything in my coffee curdling
- What are household assets
- When is the data set not distributed normally?
- What are the best mobile scanners
- Glutathione injections increase immunity
- What is Inheritance Tax in Washington State
- Why is a mega-quake of strength 20 impossible
- What is advanced education means
- Who is the best playmaker ever
- What is the technology of print media
- What's the scariest part of the prison
- What is the best made car
- How does reading reception work in Outlook
- What are good beers without hops
- What is pure edible coconut oil
- How can we strengthen C programming skills
- How much do you fear death
- How Oracle Cloud Control Works
- Should I get my deflected septum fixed?
- How do you deal with personal finances
- What are some facts about schizophrenia
- What is Adeles someone like you about
- How do I create electrical potential energy
- A mutation may provide cancer resistance