What is the full form of STS
- Master Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems (Master)> Basic Competencies / Fundamentals
Lecturers who take part in the module (authorized examiners)
Fränzle, Martin Georg (module responsibility)
The module will be offered in winter terms and should be completed within one semester. Both parts will run in parallel.
- When are higher derivatives used?
- Is commercial lactose-free milk harmful?
- Can a trade graduate become a business analyst
- Was Bernie Sanders ever a real socialist?
- Did people walk with dinosaurs?
- What is Got7's fan name
- One day we'll recycle entire planets
- What is Coreaudiod on Mac
- Why are athletes bad role models
- Does OCD have implications for studies
- Die MOOCs
- Which countries have the best military
- What are adjustable magnetorheological dampers
- What is social group work
- Is it worth learning to program python
- Is CMA and ICWA the same
- What are calf muscle injuries
- How designers print on fabric
- How can I get inspiration for songwriting?
- Our brain has always dreamed
- Why is Andrew Yang asking at 3
- What is the downside to owning MLPs
- When was the first post office built
- Why is the appearance of cosmetic products important
- Where is Epipheo
- What is a master's thesis
- What does the future look like for Qlikview developers
- How can you open a commercial bank
- Can I download photos to an iPad?
- Mechanical cooling without refrigerant is possible
- What is the size of a gram of meth
- Black and white photography is mysterious
- How does alcohol affect your intelligence?
- Where does Elon Musk stand politically