Why do we use remote sensing
The Center for Remote Sensing in Earth System Research (RSC4Earth) is a joint facility of the Faculty of Physics and Geosciences at our university and the Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research (UFZ). The RSC4Earth bundles the Leipzig research activities in the field of remote sensing in earth system sciences and in biodiversity research. In particular, we investigate the dynamics of ecosystems and water resources in global change across spatial and temporal scales.
In its research activities, the RSC4Earth focuses on answering the following questions:
- How do geosystems and ecosystems react to fundamental environmental changes and social transformation processes on multiple spatiotemporal scales?
- How can we quantify relationships between biodiversity and ecosystem functions on a local to global scale?
- Which methodological developments enable an improved understanding of the space-time change in the water, energy and carbon cycle?
- How can we use remote sensing and modeling approaches to deepen our understanding of the Earth system?
Remote sensing processes from field spectroscopy and UAV-supported image acquisition to the evaluation of data from global satellite systems are used here. The analyzed data streams require “big data science” methods in order to enable efficient processing and analysis.
Center for Remote Sensing in Earth System Research
- Why Hinduism is so tolerant
- What is fashion management and lifestyle business
- What are access modifiers in Java EE
- Hate ISIS
- Does the mobile phone influence the response time
- What are dinosaur fossils made of
- What is physical geography
- Can see animals in the dark
- What makes a man a loser
- Is there a providential crime map
- What is the kernel in the smartphone
- What are opposition leaders in Canadian politics
- What are five Swedish words to know
- What is plasticine modeling
- What is automation and robotics
- Police officers do emotional training
- Is Yadiyurappa a good CM
- Which chess master loved the game the most
- What is the chemical for love
- Psychopaths What are your current interests
- America is a real friend of India
- Supports the Mi 5 Pro OTG
- Will the Indian economy overtake Germany by 2018
- Is MDMA therapy successful with PTSD?
- What is non-polar in chemistry
- Edits your photos to National Geographic
- Is Strudel an English or a German word
- How do I choose a good toothpaste
- Why do people keep abusing power?
- A fertilizer is an inorganic salt
- Is it possible to colonize the moon?
- A system can have 0 entropy
- New media trends 2013
- Why shouldn't margarine be used in cooking?