What are interest groups
|HouseholdSteuerung.de »Lexicon» I »Interest groups |
Lexicon on public budget and financial management
Interest groups (also: stakeholders) of an organization (e.g. public authority, private / public company) are understood to be the sum of all persons, groups of persons and organizations who are affected by the interests of the organization, who are interested in the interests of the organization and / or who can influence the organization.
Interest groups (administration) of a public local authority (federal, state, local authority) are e.g. (former, current and potential future) citizens / customers, voters, international organizations, scientists / researchers, private / public companies, top management, political representatives, other regional authorities , Media representatives, trade unions, lobby associations, citizens' associations, lenders, administrative staff, non-profit organizations, political parties / voter associations, insurers, suppliers, fee / contribution / taxpayers, abroad, etc.
The interest groups can be subdivided into internal and external interest groups according to their affiliation to the local authority (see graphic).
Furthermore, a distinction can be made between active interest groups and passive interest groups. Active interest groups actively represent their interests vis-à-vis the local authority. Passive interest groups do not ("silent majority"). The interest groups can exert influence in different ways. In the context of public local authorities, e.g. (informal) influencing decision-makers in politics and administration, influencing other actors, formal participation in hearing / consultation / participation procedures, expressing opinions via the media, participating in referendums / elections, etc. are conceivable .
- What is Cetaphil good for?
- How can you light up a dark room
- What do you regret on the internet
- How designers print on fabric
- What is colic abdominal pain
- Can a neighbor steal your cable?
- Is Erza stronger than Natsu
- Why does Battlestar Galactica start with spoilers
- How is democracy different from theocracy?
- Why is the water filter necessary
- How to fix a broken backlink
- Where do the Daen come from?
- How do you concatenate in SQL
- Is the lip shape genetically determined
- What do TV model numbers mean
- What can a 1991 Mazda Miata do?
- How to find a mug shot online
- How can I short-circuit the real estate market
- What are the best MS courses abroad
- Is it worth buying Bitcoin now
- Is an electron a dipole
- Why is oxygen running out
- Achilles was a demigod
- How often do Instagram influencers post