Is Maida healthy with added oil
Corn oil can be heated up to 200 °. (Photo by: © airborne77 / fotolia.com)
Has corn oil no taste of its own, is therefore neutral to all dishes and is therefore one of the most popular edible oils.
It is as cold pressed, virgin oil or as hot pressed, sophisticated variant available. Corn oil is cholesterol free and easy to digest, which is why it is often used in the kitchen.
Info: May is one of the most important crops in the world - over 850 million tons of maize are harvested every year.
The corn kernels are not only used to produce corn oil. May is also an important food in many countries, but it is also used as feed for animals and bio-fuel can be made from it. Products such as corn flour or corn starch are also manufactured.
Origin and quality features
- High quality corn oil is made by the Cold pressing of the germs made of corn kernels. Without the supply of heat, the oil is pressed out and then filtered. No ingredients are lost and a reddish oil is created.
- Corn oil can also be made by the Hot pressing to be produced. However, it is completely colorless and loses its added health value. Beta-carotene is then partially added to give the oil a golden-yellow color.
Cold-pressed oil is not only healthier, it also tastes tastier and more intense than hot-pressed oil.
Info: Around 100 kg of maize (around 120,000 maize germs) are required to produce 1 liter of oil.
Shelf life and storage
Corn oil should be stored in a cool, dark place with the exclusion of air. Unopened, virgin corn oil will keep for about 1 year.
Opened bottles should always be kept in the refrigerator and then used within 3 months.
Info: 100 grams of corn oil have 890 kilocalories and consist of 100% fat (saturated, unsaturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids).
Use in the kitchen
Corn oil can basically be heated up to its smoke point, which is around 200 degrees. However, one should bear in mind that the valuable ingredients are destroyed above a temperature of 160 degrees.
The cold-pressed corn oil does not develop any toxins when heated and can therefore be safely used in cooking.
Info: The cooking oil is also suitable for frying and deep-frying, but then the valuable ingredients are lost.
Corn oil is used, for example, in the manufacture of margarine and diet foods.
Due to its almost non-existent taste, corn oil can be combined with almost any food in the kitchen. It will be happy for Salad dressings and marinades are used as it does not adulterate the desired taste.
Info: Margarine is mostly made with corn oil.
Our recipe recommendations:
Corn oil consists of around 80 percent monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids. They stimulate the metabolism, alleviate Rheumatic diseases, improve blood flow, help in the formation of nerve cells and protect the body from diseases of the blood vessels.
Corn oil can also be used to effectively declare war on the free radicals that are responsible for premature aging.
Corn oil contains a high proportion of healthy Omega-6 fatty acids, as well as lots of vitamins E, A and K.
Info: The oil is also used in various cosmetic products, such as creams, oils, hair products and soaps.
Rating: Ø 4.2 (29 votes)
- How can vasoconstriction lower blood pressure
- Does apple cider really burn fat
- Teavana goes out of business
- What is the high point of mathematics
- How acids break stones into pieces
- Is swapping legal in India
- How do you determine yogakaraka in Kundali
- Can an Army reservist get VA credit
- Why hasn't Google bought Disqus yet
- How do I fix a dead hard drive?
- What if I don't have math
- Will Snapchat ever lose popularity
- What is the statement of the Stokes theorem
- Why is time a variable
- What are some global problems
- Can bcc be hacked in email
- Will gravitational waves affect Einstein's theories
- Where can I sell my structured billing
- About Jorhat
- How are macromolecular conformational changes measured
- What is the use of Adobe XD
- How should I plan my 20s
- What are the bitcoin miners
- Can a cardiologist go on vacation
- What is a community forum
- What is the meaning of Hadith 1
- What is subliminal primer
- For which harvest is California known
- What does a peeled lemon look like
- Do you always know how you feel
- YouTube video downloader for Android mobile
- What is an entrepreneur program
- One idea is enough
- How can I download the movie Philippines