How do I stop receiving ads
In the friend activities you can see what music your friends are playing and show them what you are listening to.
How to show / hide the friend activities:
- Click in the top right and choose Settings out.
- Switch under Display options the option Show friend activities on (green) or off (gray).
Note: You can find the friend activities on the right side of the desktop app. The bar may be hidden if the window is too small.
Who can see what kind of music I am listening to?
All users who follow you can see what you are listening to. You can hide your activity with a private session.
Tip: To see who's following you, click your name in the top right corner of the app, then click FOLLOWERS.
The feed is not updated?
The friend activities may not be updated in real time. If you notice that the feed is out of date:
- Make sure the app is up to date.
- Make sure your device's operating system is up to date.
- Restart the app.
- Sign out and sign back in to Spotify.
- Reinstall the app.
Last updated: May 18, 2021
- What is the morality of Hinduism
- Vitamins really make your hair grow
- What are genetic tests made of
- What is a tree bench in linguistics
- How was evil created
- What does the future look like for Qlikview developers
- How high could an X15 fly
- What is iteration in the C.
- What is a muddler
- TIFF is a raw format
- How are actors selected for films
- What is the most radical feminist group
- What's wrong with modern cannabis
- Why are duckweeds always in pairs
- Are painful varicose veins dangerous
- Why does my tongue feel like sandpaper?
- What is the story of Bali Jatra
- Can Bitcoin Mining Still Be Profitable?
- What is most needed in your city
- How can you trust your own skills
- What are some ways to trigger you
- Are pandas dangerous in the wild
- George Boleyn was executed
- Homework should be limited