How do I choose a weight bench?
HOW TO CHOOSE A WEIGHT BENCH?
Do you want to get yourself a weight bench? We have some helpful tips for choosing the right weight bench for your home
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A WEIGHT BENCH?
The numerous advantages of a weight bench make it an indispensable tool for numerous athletes:
• It enables the training of all muscles of the body • It adapts to the strength value according to the level • It can be adapted to the training of all muscle groups due to its various adjustment options • It enables an increase in strength and muscle mass • It is the ideal supplement for any other sport
WHAT SHOULD BE TRAINED?
When choosing your bench, consider the frequency and duration of your workouts, as well as the zones you want to train:
• If you want to build up your chest muscles in particular, a weight bench with a weight rack is ideal for you
• If you want to train your chest muscles as well as your arms and legs, your best partner is a weight bench with a dumbbell rack, leg extension and biceps desk
• And if you want to train all of your muscles and especially your back muscles, prefer a bench with a pull tower
When choosing a weight bench, think not only about your training goal (gain in muscle mass, muscle strengthening ...), but also about the type of equipment that will help you achieve this goal. Make sure you choose the right size for the bar and the number of iron disks for your training.
Take into account the space available to you to optimally carry out your training. The bank's space requirements must be taken into account. If necessary, you should opt for a foldable bench. It is also advisable to check the maximum load that the device can carry. You have to take into account your own weight and also the muscle mass that you want to maintain. For your comfort, the lying surface should be wide and well padded.
THE COMPOSITION OF THE BANK
• Dumbbell rack and inclination of the backrest: The support frames must be height-adjustable in order to simplify the training of bench presses (stress on the chest muscles), incline bench press (stress on the upper chest muscles), negative bench press (stress on the lower chest muscles). One should pay attention to the maximum load of the dumbbell rack. It has to match your goals. The height of the backrest and the support frames are connected simultaneously.
• Safety hook:Prefer a bench that is equipped with safety hooks. This means that the can be locked so that it can be loaded and tipping over is avoided.
• Option leg extension: This option is not available on all benches, but it is essential for exercising the hamstrings (quadriceps and hamstrings)
• Option biceps coil: This feature is not present on all banks. For specific and isolated work on the biceps, sit on the bench and train each arm individually with the help of a dumbbell
• The train tower: The ideal companion for working on the back muscles. This option can be found on the most fully equipped weight benches. This can also be used to train the triceps
WHICH DEVICE FOR WHICH EXERCISES?
• Occasionally (less than 3 hours / week): Are you a beginner and train less than three hours a week? So it's best to choose a bench with which you can train the chest muscles (bench press with the bar) and arms (with dumbbells).
• Regularly (up to 5 h / week): If you train up to five hours a week, it's best to choose a bench that allows you to do a variety of exercises. You can develop your chest muscles (bench press with a dumbbell bar), your arms (with dumbbells and an isolated work on the weight bench) and your legs.
• Intensive (over 5 hours / week): If you train more than five hours a week, it is best to choose a bench that allows you to adjust a variety of settings so that you can do all of the exercises. The backrest should provide several angles of inclination. The maximum load is most important, it can go up to 250 kilos. The stability and robustness of the bench are essential characteristics for intensive use.
• Application:Bodybuilding needs to be done in a controlled manner. If you have any health concerns, be sure to consult your doctor. Don't forget to warm up your muscles before every workout and gradually increase the weights. For more safety during training, you can train with someone: one person works and the other coaches and assists. Equip yourself with suitable sportswear and a towel so that perspiration does not become a nuisance or damage your bank. If you're in a room with a window, don't hesitate to open it to get some oxygen. Don't forget to keep yourself hydrated after each series. Do not hesitate to contact a trainer to have a suitable muscle building program created for you.
• Maintenance / care:A weight bench is very easy to care for: clean the lying surface after each training session, this will protect it from damage caused by sweat. You should check the screws every six months and tighten them if necessary. You can also get foam tiles to protect your floor.
• Security: As far as the safety instructions for weight benches are concerned, you should not overestimate yourself, lift weights that are too heavy and injure yourself as a result. Gradually increase your training.
YOUR BODYBUILDING SPECIALIST
For your safety, it is essential not to lift too heavy weights in order to avoid injuries. And don't forget to keep yourself hydrated before every workout and stretch afterwards! The recovery phase should not be skipped either.
DISCOVER OUR SELECTION OF TIPS
- How competitive you are with your spouse
- You need high quality Breitling replica watches
- How can I concentrate while drawing
- How do stud welders work
- Why EA's Frostbite Motor Is So Bad
- What is the peschitta
- What is the future in learning big data
- What is a robot
- How did ancient civilizations measure years
- How good is the Russian MBBS degree
- Why do intelligent people lack emotions
- Why don't people understand SharePoint
- How can I see if I have been blacklisted?
- I don't care what people think
- What is the difference between product and commodity
- Is it wrong to hit your kids?
- Is renewable energy cheap
- How old is the Danish royal family
- What is a court reporter
- Are there Soulja Boys fans
- Why are degrees in the liberal arts still important
- Will Antarctica ever be warm again?
- How should I create a curriculum
- Documentation for new developers Some examples
- Who is the best audiologist in Hyderabad
- Why am I not satisfied with anything
- When should services like memcache be used?
- What is self-induced amnesia
- Phenol shows the Friedel Crafts reaction
- What is the limitation of hydropower
- Means OG Original
- When do you stop writing fiction?
- Gabapentin is a powerful medicine
- Which uses of AI are the most oversubscribed?