Holi powder is washed off
Keep holi powder on clothes
I'm pretty much at the end of my wisdom. About a month ago I got my laundry from the Siemens washing machine I bought this year, but it felt terribly rough. When I put them on, my hands were covered in very fine powder and it itched all over the place. Detergent residue, I suspect. Since then, every wash looks like this, I've done all the washes, all the laundry in my house, three different detergents (liquid and powder), no change in sight. A complete cleaning of the machine did not help either.
But now it comes: when I took the laundry to my friends a few houses down to wash it there, I got the same result. I don't know if the stuff has built up so stubbornly that one wash is not enough to loosen it, but in my machine even 5 more washes without detergent did nothing.
On the internet I came across a case of a woman who described 1: 1 what was happening to me, but she did not get an answer to her problem either.
Is there anyone here who has had the same problem and knows what to do?
The following was tried: cleaning the machine, changing the machine, changing the detergent, reducing the dosage, overloading or underloading the machine, delicates, coloreds and whites.
- Requires Windows 10 Adobe Reader
- What do you think of Emir Radoncic
- How do I survive in Fortnite
- What causes a twisted stomach in humans
- What is a carbamate group
- Why is it important to teach vocabulary
- Air pollution damages the kidneys
- Can you do 20 pull-ups?
- How does the enzyme actually catalyze a reaction?
- How can I develop my own strategies
- What is Jaziya
- Has conquered Denmark Groenland
- How could I start a social startup?
- Becomes Google Open Source Spanner
- What are NameCheap standard name servers
- What does the required checkpoint on Instagram mean
- In which language is KSP programmed
- What are the creative business ideas for 2017
- Where is Cornwall in the UK
- Why wasn't BitTorrent sued
- What is a continuous housing connection
- Companies will be closed tomorrow
- What's the point of using Logstash
- When was Warner Bros established