What do you expect from Nokia X6
Nokia X6: International Version Receives Bluetooth Approval
HMD Global has been selling its new, attractive midrange model Nokia X6 since May - but so far only in China. However, there are now indications that the launch of the international versions of the Nokia X6 is imminent in the near future. Two Nokia X6 versions with the model numbers TA-1083 and TA-1116 have turned up at Bluetooth certification bodies. The TA-1116 is probably the X6 that is sold in Russia, as this model has already been spotted at a Russian certification body. At least the X6 launch in Russia seems to be imminent. However, there are no very specific indications of the imminent launch of sales in Western Europe. HMD Global CPO Juho Sarvikas indicated on Twitter in mid-May that he was to be expected. Sarvikas did not give a specific date for the introduction of the international version of the Nokia X6
Nokia X6 with Snpadragon 636
The Nokia X6 has a lot to offer at an affordable price. It has a 5.8-inch FullHD + display in 19: 9 format, which has a notch on the upper display. The drive is taken over by the mid-range Snapdragon 636 processor, which is equipped with eight Kyro 260 cores that can be accelerated up to 1.8 GHz. There is a choice of 4 and 6 GB RAM as well as 32 GB or 64 GB memory. Android 8.1 is installed as the operating system.
The camera equipment is quite decent for a mid-range model. A 16-megapixel sensor with an f / 2.0 lens is installed in the front. At the rear there is a dual camera with a 16-megapixel main sensor and a 5-megapixel additional sensor. The built-in 3,060 mAh battery promises decent endurance times. The Nokia X6 costs the equivalent of 192 euros in China in the version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage. The variant with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage costs 225 euros. However, the models offered in China do not support all LTE frequency bands used in Europe. The LTE band 20 is missing, for example. The Nokia X6 variant planned for Europe will of course also be able to use this LTE frequency band, which is widely used in rural Germany.
- How are Saturn and Jupiter the same
- What do accountant reports show in QuickBooks
- Umbit is a mineral
- What does ESD stand for in shipping
- What is the difference between beautiful and good looking?
- Cycling reduces bottom fat
- What is 3 12
- What Happens When You Eat Green Mold
- What is 1 0 6
- Should I study mechatronic or genetic
- What are some long train ride hacks
- Which flavors go best with matcha
- What are the reasons for studying sociology?
- Will I ever get famous
- In which countries are there driverless trains?
- How can I access my account online
- Can cats eat vegan burgers?
- Is individualism the root of all conflict
- Achilles was a demigod
- Why can't criticism get people any further?
- How is Doon School doing
- What is special about WhatsApp
- Loathe the Australian cricket team
- Crowdfunding advertising services are a scam