Is 2 0 film an absolute flop
Huge Keanu Reeves flop on RTL II: Netflix has the better action alternative with the star
In the science fiction field, Keanu Reeves was part of a real cult series as Neo, of which the fourth part is due to appear this year. In the genre, the actor has not only celebrated successes.
This evening at 8:15 p.m. RTL II Replicas will broadcast as a German free TV premiere. The sci-fi film in which Reeves as a scientist wants to clone his family who had died in a crash didn't exactly move the masses. Rather, he became too one of the biggest flops in the acting career.
If you are looking for an alternative to replicas, we will put one below terrific action classics with the star to stream to your heart.
Check out the German trailer for Replicas here!
Replicas with Keanu Reeves failed mercilessly with critics and audiences alike
Once released, the sci-fi movie took care of that worst US start weekend in the star's career. Replicas with Keanu Reeves grossed just 2.5 million dollars in over 2,200 cinemas. It didn't get any better after that. According to Box Office Mojo, the film was only able to gross around 9.3 million dollars on a budget of a good 30 million dollars.
A flopped movie doesn't have to be bad, however. In terms of quality, however, Replicas was anything but positive. At the US review portal Rotten Tomatoes, the sci-fi flick only got a meager review average of 11 percent. Individual extracts complain about replicas grotty CGI effects and aterrible script full of logic errors and ridiculous developments.
So before you turn on Replicas and you might be annoyed about wasted life, we recommend an alternative program to you. Who one Netflix subscription should rather stream the action cracker Dangerous Surf.
Replicas Alternative: One of the best Keanu Reeves action films on Netflix
In Kathryn Bigelow's Dangerous Surf, Keanu Reeves plays FBI freshman Johnny Uta, who turns out to be Undercover agent smuggled into a group of surfers believed to be behind many bank robberies in Los Angeles.
Check out the German trailer for Dangerous Surf!
Through the charismatic acting of Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze in the leading roles, Dangerous Surf develops into fantastic cat and mouse game between thriller, action film and testosterone-charged surf romance. The film, released in 1991, still oozes the bygone 80s cinema from every pore.
Kathryn Bigelow runs the production of the terrific rousing action scenes and breathtaking stunt sequences (the parachute jumps!) as a director to top form.
While Keanu Reeves is the most hailed action star for the John Wick franchise these days, Dangerous Surf is my all-time favorite action movie with the star. If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely catch up on it on Netflix.
Do you watch replicas with Keanu Reeves or do you prefer to stream Dangerous Surf?
- Is the devil a Christian creation?
- How do I get paid at Eyeem
- Video ads perform better than pictures
- How does leg cancer feel?
- Do you ever feel like leaving life?
- What is YouTube watch time
- How are macromolecular conformational changes measured
- Who is more powerful than Braun Strowman
- How legitimate is goherenext com
- Why did God create multiple races
- How to design programs in Racket
- Computer mouse can cause electric shock
- Everyone is mean in this world
- What was the name of Pavlov's dog
- Is it okay to bully your sibling?
- What is factor VIII
- What does different than zero mean statistically?
- When does the quantum wave function collapse
- What do dogs do when they are happy
- Have you ever regretted finishing a book?
- The chemo brain is permanent
- In what period was feudalism known as
- Toner removes acne marks
- What are parliamentary privileges