How is Ticwatch S.
After the Ticwatch 2, which was operated with a specially developed Android version, the company Mobvoi decided to finally use Android Wear 2.0 for its new Ticwatch E and Ticwatch S models.
Although the Ticwatch E and Ticwatch S differ in terms of their design, basically the same technology is used in both models. The only difference: while the GPS module of the more minimalist Ticwatch E sits in the watch case, it is built into the bracelet of the Ticwatch S, which is the sports model. This allows better tracking, but prevents the bracelet from being changed.
Technically, the Ticwatch E and Ticwatch S are based on a MediaTek MT2501 dual-core processor with 1.2 GHz, which is supported by 512 MB RAM.
4 GB of memory are built in internally, which can be used, for example, to store music for offline use. The battery capacity is 300 mAH, with which the smartwatches should last up to 48 hours.
While the SoC used is not the best on the market, the display of the Ticwatches does not differ from that used in the expensive models. Mobvoi installed a 1.4-inch OLED panel with a high resolution of 400 x 400 pixels.
The Ticwatch E and Ticwatch S, which are both protected against dust and water according to the IP67 standard, can now be ordered from Kickstarter. The currently most favorable conditions are 119 US dollars for the Ticwatch E and 139 US dollars for the Ticwatch S - shipping will start in October or November.
Support Ticwatch S & E with Kickstarter
Please be kind. You can also comment as a guest (instructions).
- How is the Koran different from modern science?
- Where can I learn to swim in Vizag
- Which is better Mozilla or Google Chrome
- What content inspired you the most
- What is your rating of brain training
- What is a computer bus network
- Deletes kaggle records after competitions have ended
- What are calf muscle injuries
- Is Sinhgad College good for an MBA
- How can I recover my Outlook password?
- Is learning Adobe Photoshop helpful
- What types of generator excitation are there
- How long did the people of Ptolemy believe
- What date was Quora created
- What are the effects of the population explosion
- Is maize cornmeal
- What is Shaeed Udham Singh famous for
- Melania Trump was a stripper
- What is the name of USA money
- Nothing is possible
- Where will artificial intelligence be in 2040?
- Do you know my hometown
- Which programming language is the most inefficient
- How can I forget my good friend
- What do Pakistan's blasphemy laws prohibit
- Oman is controlled by Israel
- What makes your password secure
- What do the locals eat in Tallinn
- Henry VII was ever a traitor
- What is a tin scream
- How big is Facebook
- Where do we get all interview questions from?
- Why is there pain in this world
- Purring lions