How does ISRO hire software engineers
What are the possibilities for an entry into Space Science & Exploration for software engineers [closed]
Ironically, I switched from aerospace to software / technology products mainly because there were more jobs, more opportunities to start / participate in startups, and the variety of opportunities from a sector perspective. If you are a seasoned software developer, there are MANY opportunities in the defense sector - just check out Lockheed's careers pages, etc. You would likely need to find something in your own country as most jobs require nationals security clearance. However, this shouldn't stop you from getting started working with commercial or open source SW products that the industry depends on.
Some things to investigate:
1.) Explore how you work with large amounts of data, trying to identify trends, predict failure modes, and examine the types of data space businesses are gathering. SpaceX collects tons of data in a single flight! What would you do with it, how would you analyze it? Find out which tools can help you with this. Knowing how to code, use APIs, and get systems to communicate with each other: all of the critical skills needed to support rocket scientists!
Look at things like ..
2.) Computer modeling and simulation: Computational Fluid Dynamics
Check out Anderson, Tannehill, and Pletcher's CFD and HT texts on CFD to keep track of things, then play with operating system tools like ...
I would start with this and figure out how you can help ISRO in Bangalore or supporting contractors on national missions.
- What is a discursive essay
- How does the environment affect consumer choices
- Are hairline cracks in walls dangerous
- Why do people use online personal training
- Use the Amazon Echo Dot Tap
- Why aren't wolves eaten by humans?
- How can you secure your WordPress content
- What are some hard stones
- Why isn't 10 10 1010
- Do natural sciences stigmatize the social sciences
- What is special about the film 300
- Which carbonium ion is the most stable
- What's so good about Figma
- What is exclusive use
- How many animals are killed by tests?
- What are some examples of biochemical compounds
- Is there a cure for osteomalacia
- What is the best photo of shadows
- Are Oreos really vegan
- How does red wine help with anxiety
- Why is 54 your favorite number
- What are some mind-boggling facts about countries
- Which artist sang the song Ten
- What is 78 2 10 8