Where does dark chocolate come from
|100 g white chocolate contain:|
|Calorific value:||2210 kJ / 535 kcal|
|of which sugars:||48 g|
|Dietary fiber:||2.1 g|
|Recipes that refer to this ingredient.|
The chocolate is a luxury product containing cocoa, originally from South America and was drunk there by the Mayans as Xocolatl, that is cocoa with water and chillies.
Legend has it that the god-king Quetzalcoatl rewarded the loyalty of the princess who died for her husband's treasure by bringing them cocoa trees.
The industrial production process for chocolate is technically demanding. It is therefore difficult to produce high-quality chocolate privately. In addition to cocoa and cocoa butter, the main ingredients used are sugar and milk powder as well as spices such as vanilla.
Chocolate is an important ingredient in many desserts.
Further nutritional tables 
|100 g dark chocolate contain:|
|Calorific value:||2255 kJ / 565 kcal|
|100 g dark chocolate 70% contain:|
|Calorific value:||2445 kJ / 48.5 kcal|
|100 g dark chocolate 86% contain:|
|Calorific value:||2495 kJ / 605 kcal|
Grated chocolate (picture 2)
Chocolate candy lentils with sugar sprinkles
Chocolate with fillings
See also 
- What is the best laptop for 3D modeling
- What is a trench coat
- Why do people use online personal training
- GaryVee is a brainwash
- Why do women dress smartly?
- Can you play poker
- What happens when you breathe underwater
- How is 0 divisible by 8?
- Why is our blood color red 1
- What are the best tips against miscarriages
- What is good for a cat
- Who was Rabindranath Thakur
- How is the ITS Dental College Murad Nagar
- How do I manage money
- Behind its imagination is everything that exists
- Is it legal to shoot intruders?
- Edits your photos to National Geographic
- Was Bernie Sanders ever a real socialist?
- What is the best time to visit Amritsar
- What's wrong with plane food
- Are pandas dangerous in the wild
- Why choose a camera tripod
- What do you regret on the internet
- If MySpace is still there at all