What is the bilical meaning of 43
Normal flow patterns in the uteroplacental and fetal vessels
Doppler Sonography in Obstetrics and Gynecology pp 41-48 | Cite as
Anyone who would like to use the Doppler examination in a meaningful way in clinical practice must be able to present the normal findings of the meaningful vessels with sufficient precision and know their curves in order to be able to clearly differentiate them from the pathological findings.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baschat AA, Harman CR (2006) Venous Doppler in the assessment of fetal cardiovascular status. Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 18 (2): 15663CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Bilardo CM, Muller MA, Zikulnig L, et al. (2001) Ductus venosus studies in fetuses at high risk for chromosomal or heart abnormalities: relationship with nuchal translucency measurement and fetal outcome. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 17 (4): 28894CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Borrell A, Martinez JM, Farre MT, et al. (2001) Reversed end-diastolic flow in first-trimester umbilical artery: an ominous new sign for fetal outcome. Am J Obstet Gynecol 185 (1): 2047CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Gudmundsson S, Tulzer G, Huhta JC, et al. (1996) Venous Doppler in the fetus with absent end-diastolic flow in the umbilical artery. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 7 (4): 2627CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Makikallio K, Tekay A, Jouppila P (1999) Yolk sac and umbilicoplacental hemodynamics during early human embryonic development. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol (3): 1759Google Scholar
- Olofsson P, Olofsson H, Molin J, et al. (2004) Low umbilical artery vascular flow resistance and fetal outcome. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 83 (5): 4402CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Saling E (1966) The oxygen saving circuit of the fetal circulation. Obstetrics Frauenheilkd 4: 413419Google Scholar
- Splunder van IP, Huisman TW, Stijnen T, Wladimiroff JW (1994) Presence of pulsations and reproducibility of waveform recording in the umbilical and left portal vein in normal pregnancies. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 4: 4953Google Scholar
Authors and Affiliations
- 1. Gynecology and Obstetrics A. Ö. St. Josef Hospital, BraunauBraunau, Austria
- Is modern science superior to witchcraft
- When should services like memcache be used?
- What are the different areas in the diploma
- Why do colds make you tired?
- A computer is powered by something
- Can Switzerland defeat Germany or France militarily?
- Who is better Coutinho or Isco
- What are the tests done before TKR
- How is Gateforum classroom mechanics course
- What is the worst NFL football team
- How do Apache Kafka streams work
- Why am I not satisfied with anything
- What are the health benefits of wheat
- How did Ireland get out of poverty
- What are heavy metals in water
- Who was Rabindranath Thakur
- What is Shaeed Udham Singh famous for
- Can a commercial student record an animation
- How many songs has RHCP released
- Can you survive with untreated depression?
- How did the accident with DuPont Texas happen
- How good is the MCom at IGNOU
- How was Chaat invented
- Does the skin ever get used to the shave?